Maytag Park Scores
Tee(s):
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 77 78
11/6/2013 7:15 PM 18 / 18
37°F / 3°C -- Calm 950 54
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 2    Pars: 14    Bogies: 2    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: NIGHT ROUND. ALL SHORTS. Threw with Doonan. Close match, he was 1 over. (Even)
10/31/2013 5:00 PM 18 / 18
50°F / 10°C Cloudy Calm 968 54
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 3    Pars: 13    Bogies: 1    D. Bogies: 1    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Front short, back long. League round. Threw with Jace and Clint. My putting is pretty bad still, but I see some potential here and there. It was a pretty mediocre round for me. A lot of missed birdie ops. (Even)
10/29/2013 9:15 PM 18 / 18
54°F / 12°C -- Moderate 928 58
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 3    Pars: 9    Bogies: 5    D. Bogies: 1    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: NIGHT ROUND. FRONT SHORT BACK LONG. Threw with Doonan. He shot 3 over to beat me for the 4th time in our last 6 matches. I'm trying a new throwing style and struggling with accuracy. (+4)
10/29/2013 5:15 PM 18 / 18
50°F / 10°C Cloudy Calm 1008 50
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 6    Pars: 10    Bogies: 2    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Front short, back long. Threw alone. Started on hole 6 and had a pretty good string of holes on what I consider the toughest part of the course. I thought going into 17 that I might have a chance for a personal record, but obviously it didn't work out that way. -4 isn't anything to get upset about though. (-4)
10/26/2013 6:00 PM 18 / 18
50°F / 10°C -- Calm 978 53
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 6    Pars: 9    Bogies: 1    D. Bogies: 2    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: 1/2 DAY 1/2 NIGHT ROUND. FRONT SHORT BACK LONG. Threw with Doonan, he shot 6 over. We started on hole 4 due to activity at the shelter. (-1)
10/24/2013 8:30 PM 18 / 18
39°F / 4°C -- Calm 928 58
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 1    Pars: 12    Bogies: 5    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: NIGHT ROUND. FRONT SHORT, BACK LONG. Threw with Doonan and Arrowood. Doonan beat me, he shot 3 over and Arrowood shot 11 over. (+4)
10/24/2013 5:00 PM 18 / 18
40°F / 4°C Cloudy Calm 998 51
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 6    Pars: 9    Bogies: 3    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Front long back short. League round. Threw with Don, Suzanne, and Jay. Threw a pretty good round considering I haven't played much lately and am also working with a new putter (prodigy pa1). Fun round with good people. Was in a 4-way tie for first, and got third on the throw-off. (-3)
10/22/2013 6:45 PM 18 / 18
37°F / 3°C -- Calm 988 52
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 4    Pars: 12    Bogies: 2    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: NIGHT ROUND. FRONT SHORT, BACK LONG. Threw with Doonan. Ground was pretty wet from rain all day. Doonan was going for his 3rd straight win against me. I guess I told him a while back that that would never happen but I don't remember it. Anyway, I played very well and gave him no chance. (-2)
10/17/2013 9:00 PM 18 / 18
48°F / 9°C -- Calm 878 63
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 1    Pars: 10    Bogies: 6    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: NIGHT ROUND. FRONT SHORT, BACK LONG. Threw with Doonan. He beat me for the 2nd round in a row. Absolutely horrible round for me. I'm trying a new throwing style in my 351st attempt to get more distance. (+9)
10/16/2013 5:30 PM 18 / 18
50°F / 10°C Cloudy Moderate 938 57
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 2    Pars: 13    Bogies: 1    D. Bogies: 2    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: FRONT SHORT, BACK LONG. Threw with Doonan. He beat me by 1. (+3)
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 77 78