Maytag Park Scores
Tee(s):
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 75 76
5/5/2014 5:39 PM 18 / 18
68°F / 20°C Sunny Moderate 1011 52
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 3    Pars: 14    Bogies: 1    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: ALL LONGS EXCEPT 11. Threw with Doonan, who shot a 58. Very good round for both of us. I missed birdie putts of around 30' on 1, 3, and 15 that all clanked off the top of the basket. (-2)
5/3/2014 2:30 PM 18 / 18
65°F / 18°C Sunny Strong 935 60
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 2    Pars: 10    Bogies: 4    D. Bogies: 2    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Pins long. Threw with Doug. This was the requisite bad round that I always have to endure after I throw a good round. For some reason, I always suck when I play with Doug. This needs to change. (+6)
5/2/2014 4:30 PM 18 / 18
60°F / 16°C Cloudy Strong 1011 52
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 5    Pars: 10    Bogies: 3    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Pins long. Threw alone. Really good round for me, drives were solid and putting was good. The wind was rough the whole round, but it really got out of hand from 14 on which caused me to tail off a bit at the end. Went on a tear from 8-12 going birdie, birdie, birdie, par, birdie. (-2)
4/25/2014 5:45 PM 18 / 18
70°F / 21°C Sunny Calm 992 54
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 2    Pars: 14    Bogies: 2    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Pins long. Threw alone up to 14 where I joined up with Clint and Abby. Played a solid round here for the pins all being in the long position, but missed a few putts at the end that upset me a bit. (Even)
4/20/2014 8:39 PM 18 / 18
77°F / 25°C -- Moderate 982 55
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 2    Pars: 13    Bogies: 3    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: NIGHT ROUND. ALL LONG EXCEPT 11. Threw with Doonan. (+1)
4/18/2014 4:15 PM 18 / 18
61°F / 16°C Sunny Moderate 945 59
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 1    Pars: 12    Bogies: 4    D. Bogies: 1    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: ALL LONGS EXCEPT 11. Threw with Doonan (60). I started out pretty horribly. 5 of my first 6 drives were awful. I recovered and had a decent round. I also threw BY FAR the longest drive of my career on hole 16. It was a roller that went 57' past the basket, for a total for 446'. (+5)
4/18/2014 3:30 PM 18 / 18
60°F / 16°C Sunny Calm 945 59
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 2    Pars: 11    Bogies: 3    D. Bogies: 2    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Holes long. Threw with Ben. Unimpressive round again, not a fan of the double bogies, but a heck of a day to get out and play! My one highlight was a throw in from about 170 ft on 6. (+5)
4/17/2014 5:00 PM 18 / 18
50°F / 10°C Sunny Moderate 957 56
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 2    Pars: 12    Bogies: 4    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: League round. Threw with Don, Jay, Aaron, and Clint. Surprisingly Clint played on a bum leg and carded a 63. I threw another disappointing round. At some point I'm going to have to practice and get my form back (+2)
4/15/2014 7:15 PM 18 / 18
41°F / 5°C Cloudy Calm 966 55
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 4    Pars: 10    Bogies: 3    D. Bogies: 1    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: AB SETUP. Threw with Doonan, who struggled to a 63. I played decently but had a few too many poor drives. Played 1-13 or so in daylight then had to use glow discs after that. (+1)
4/10/2014 8:30 PM 18 / 18
63°F / 17°C -- Calm 1006 51
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 6    Pars: 9    Bogies: 3    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: AB SETUP. Threw with Doonan (61) and Arrowood (65). I've been playing very well lately. All the work changing the drive has paid off as I've gained distance and regained my accuracy. I struggled during the transition but it's nice that it's all coming together right before Tulsa. (-3)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 75 76