Maytag Park Scores
Tee(s):
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 74 75
4/5/2014 5:00 PM 18 / 18
54°F / 12°C Sunny Moderate 986 53
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 4    Pars: 11    Bogies: 3    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: AB SETUP. Yes! The baskets were finally switched around. Odds are short and evens are long except for some reason 17 and 18 are the opposite of that. Very good round for me. I missed a 27' birdie putt on 1 and a 24' par putt on 3 but then didn't miss a putt after that. Drives were very good too except on hole 14. (-1)
MidwestZest's Round
3/30/2014 12:00 PM 18 / 18
-- -- Moderate 892 63
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 0    Pars: 13    Bogies: 4    D. Bogies: 1    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: First time playing (+6)
3/23/2014 6:15 PM 18 / 18
30°F / -1°C Sunny Moderate 897 59
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 2    Pars: 10    Bogies: 5    D. Bogies: 1    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: ALL SHORTS. Threw with Doonan, who shot 8 over. I started out decently but my putter abandoned me after about hole 11. I'm ready for the baskets to be moved out of all shorts. (+5)
3/18/2014 8:15 PM 18 / 18
46°F / 8°C -- Calm 950 54
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 4    Pars: 10    Bogies: 4    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: NIGHT ROUND. ALL SHORTS. Threw with Doonan. Much better round than the night before, my putting was very good. I don't think I missed more than 1 putt from 35' and in. (Even)
RestonDG's Round
3/18/2014 5:00 PM 18 / 18
45°F / 7°C Cloudy Moderate 960 53
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 5    Pars: 9    Bogies: 4    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Pins short. Threw alone. A bit of a dreary day and rain drizzled from hole 6 to about 11 or 12. Practiced for a bit before the round and that seemed to help. Still don't quite have my legs under me yet which causes lots of ups and downs, but it seems like I might be improving. (-1)
3/17/2014 9:15 PM 18 / 18
37°F / 3°C -- Moderate 897 59
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 3    Pars: 9    Bogies: 5    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 1    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: NIGHT ROUND. ALL SHORTS. Threw with Doonan. Pretty up and down round for me. I had birdies on holes I don't normally birdie (10 and 16) and bogeys on holes I usually get par or better on. Tied with Doonan through 18, I birdied the first hole of the playoff (hole 6) to win. I also birdied 5 on the way back to the car for good measure. My putting wasn't very good at all. (+5)
RestonDG's Round
3/13/2014 4:00 PM 18 / 18
60°F / 16°C Sunny Moderate 939 55
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 4    Pars: 9    Bogies: 5    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Short setup. Threw alone. The course was quite a bit better today with some remaining snow and ice in the usual places. Threw a lot better all around today, but still had some unnecessary bogeys. (+1)
3/12/2014 5:45 PM 18 / 18
32°F / 0°C Cloudy Moderate 929 56
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 3    Pars: 10    Bogies: 5    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: ALL SHORTS. Threw a rare day round with Doonan after he got off work at 5. Pretty good round except for the 3 hole stretch from 7-9. (+2)
3/10/2014 3:30 PM 18 / 18
63°F / 17°C Sunny Calm 886 60
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 2    Pars: 10    Bogies: 5    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 1    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: ALL SHORTS. First day over 60 degrees in Central Iowa in approximately 5000 days. I went out solo and Reston was finishing hole 1 so we joined up and played skins. He shot a blistering 5 over to beat me by 1. I won $.50 in skins. Not a good round for either of us. (+6)
3/6/2014 10:00 PM 12 / 18
30°F / -1°C -- Calm n/a 34
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 3    Pars: 8    Bogies: 1    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: NIGHT ROUND. ALL SHORTS. Threw with Doonan after we took 1st place at Fore Season trivia night for the 2nd week in a row. We didn't start until 10 so we skipped all of the holes on the west side. Pretty good round for me. Doonan was 3 over. (-2)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 74 75