Maytag Park Scores
Tee(s):
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 73 74
3/6/2014 10:00 PM 12 / 18
30°F / -1°C -- Calm n/a 34
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 3    Pars: 8    Bogies: 1    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: NIGHT ROUND. ALL SHORTS. Threw with Doonan after we took 1st place at Fore Season trivia night for the 2nd week in a row. We didn't start until 10 so we skipped all of the holes on the west side. Pretty good round for me. Doonan was 3 over. (-2)
2/13/2014 8:45 PM 18 / 18
21°F / -6°C Snow Moderate 950 54
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 4    Pars: 11    Bogies: 2    D. Bogies: 1    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: NIGHT SNOW ROUND. ALL SHORTS. Threw with Doonan. Pretty good round (finally) for me. Even par under these conditions isn't too shabby. I did miss one putt I should have made (on hole 11) but otherwise made all of my putts within 27'. (Even)
2/8/2014 4:45 PM 18 / 18
19°F / -7°C Snow Calm 886 60
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 2    Pars: 10    Bogies: 4    D. Bogies: 2    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: ALL SHORTS. Threw with Doonan. There was about 2 to 3" of new light snow on top of a few inches of icy snow. Tough conditions. We played the first 11 holes in daylight then had to use the LEDs. Neither of us lost a single disc. I lost to Doonan by 1, my poor putting once again did me in. (+6)
1/29/2014 9:15 PM 18 / 18
30°F / -1°C -- Strong 897 59
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 3    Pars: 8    Bogies: 6    D. Bogies: 1    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: NIGHT SNOW/ICE ROUND. ALL SHORTS. It was still super icy and it was also super windy. I feel like I played much better than my previous round even though my score wasn't very good. Putting is extremely difficult in these conditions. Doonan shot 6 over. (+5)
1/25/2014 6:15 PM 18 / 18
20°F / -7°C -- Moderate 876 61
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 3    Pars: 10    Bogies: 2    D. Bogies: 2    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: NIGHT SNOW/ICE ROUND. ALL SHORTS. Threw with Doonan. These are possibly the worst conditions I've played in. There was a small snow melt this week and it all refroze and left a layer of ice over almost the entire course. Missed putts would slide about 30' past the basket. Very tough. Beat Doonan by 1 shot. (+7)
1/19/2014 3:30 PM 18 / 18
45°F / 7°C Sunny Moderate 950 54
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 7    Pars: 5    Bogies: 5    D. Bogies: 1    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: ALL SHORTS. Threw with Doonan. We started on 7 due to league. Lost to Doonan by 1 when he made a 40 foot putt from behind the pine tree on 6 (our last hole) for birdie. I played okay but had way too many bogeys. (Even)
Round Details
shakatak's Round (Doubles Round)
12/27/2013 8:15 PM 18 / 18
30°F / -1°C Snow Calm n/a 51
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 4    Pars: 13    Bogies: 1    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: NIGHT SNOW ROUND. ALL SHORTS. Doubles: Arrowood and I vs Kirchhoff and Doonan. Kirchhoff insisted on playing $1/hole WITH carryovers and $1 Nassau. Arrowood and I swept all the skins and won $24 each. They shot 1 over. (-3)
12/27/2013 5:45 PM 18 / 18
40°F / 4°C Snow Calm 929 56
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 1    Pars: 14    Bogies: 3    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: NIGHT SNOW ROUND. ALL SHORTS. Threw with Doonan (+8), Kirchhoff (+10), and Arrowood (+9). I played decently and only fell in the snow once. Arrowood lost two discs on the night, both because he didn't turn his LED light on. Kirchhoff's glow sticks didn't work nearly as well as the LEDs either, he lost one disc because the glow sticks just don't put out nearly as much light as an LED. In other words, LED lights work best if you're going to play at night in the snow. I won $7 in skins, we played $1/hole with no carryovers. (+2)
12/26/2013 6:30 PM 18 / 18
27°F / -3°C Snow Calm 939 55
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 3    Pars: 12    Bogies: 2    D. Bogies: 1    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: NIGHT SNOW ROUND. ALL SHORTS. Threw with Doonan. Was down 1 going in to 16 and birdied out to win by 4. Fun round, we didn't have to look for discs at all, the LEDs glowed right through the snow. (+1)
12/2/2013 5:45 PM 18 / 18
39°F / 4°C -- Calm 939 55
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 5    Pars: 9    Bogies: 2    D. Bogies: 2    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: NIGHT ROUND. ALL SHORTS. Threw with Doonan and took Kaden with me. Pretty good round except for two holes. Lost to Doonan by 2. (+1)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 73 74