Maytag Park Scores
Tee(s):
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 75 76
11/30/2013 3:45 PM 18 / 18
50°F / 10°C Sunny Calm 1013 48
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 7    Pars: 10    Bogies: 1    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: ALL SHORTS. Threw with Doonan. Super nice day outside for possibly our last day round of the year. I was on fire and had my 2nd best score ever. I switched from "butt to the target" to not worrying about how far I turned and it worked great. Doonan had a good round also, shooting 1 down. (-6)
11/27/2013 5:45 PM 18 / 18
24°F / -4°C -- Calm 918 57
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 1    Pars: 13    Bogies: 4    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: NIGHT ROUND. ALL SHORTS. Threw with Doonan. I putted poorly again and lost by 2. It was the coldest round of the year (so far) but it wasn't bad at all. (+3)
11/13/2013 8:15 PM 18 / 18
35°F / 2°C -- Moderate 939 55
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 4    Pars: 9    Bogies: 5    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: NIGHT ROUND. ALL SHORTS. Threw with Doonan, he shot 2 over. Windy and cold round, challenging conditions. (+1)
11/10/2013 2:00 PM 18 / 18
45°F / 7°C Cloudy None 960 53
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 5    Pars: 9    Bogies: 4    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Short setup. Threw with Doug. Not a very impressive round for me. My putting is still really bad, and I need to find a putter that suits me better. Either way, I managed to edge out Doug by a stroke on the last few holes, and win the round. (-1)
11/9/2013 3:00 PM 18 / 18
55°F / 13°C Sunny Strong 971 52
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 5    Pars: 10    Bogies: 3    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: ALL SHORTS. Threw with Proctor and Arrowood, who shot 69 and 66. Another good putting round for me. (-2)
11/7/2013 7:15 PM 18 / 18
40°F / 4°C -- Calm 992 50
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 5    Pars: 12    Bogies: 1    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: NIGHT ROUND. ALL SHORTS. Threw with Doonan. He shot 1 over. (-4)
11/6/2013 7:15 PM 18 / 18
37°F / 3°C -- Calm 950 54
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 2    Pars: 14    Bogies: 2    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: NIGHT ROUND. ALL SHORTS. Threw with Doonan. Close match, he was 1 over. (Even)
10/31/2013 5:00 PM 18 / 18
50°F / 10°C Cloudy Calm 968 54
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 3    Pars: 13    Bogies: 1    D. Bogies: 1    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Front short, back long. League round. Threw with Jace and Clint. My putting is pretty bad still, but I see some potential here and there. It was a pretty mediocre round for me. A lot of missed birdie ops. (Even)
10/29/2013 9:15 PM 18 / 18
54°F / 12°C -- Moderate 928 58
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 3    Pars: 9    Bogies: 5    D. Bogies: 1    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: NIGHT ROUND. FRONT SHORT BACK LONG. Threw with Doonan. He shot 3 over to beat me for the 4th time in our last 6 matches. I'm trying a new throwing style and struggling with accuracy. (+4)
10/29/2013 5:15 PM 18 / 18
50°F / 10°C Cloudy Calm 1008 50
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 6    Pars: 10    Bogies: 2    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Front short, back long. Threw alone. Started on hole 6 and had a pretty good string of holes on what I consider the toughest part of the course. I thought going into 17 that I might have a chance for a personal record, but obviously it didn't work out that way. -4 isn't anything to get upset about though. (-4)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 75 76