Maytag Park Scores
Tee(s):
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 77 78
3/17/2014 9:15 PM 18 / 18
37°F / 3°C -- Moderate 897 59
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 3    Pars: 9    Bogies: 5    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 1    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: NIGHT ROUND. ALL SHORTS. Threw with Doonan. Pretty up and down round for me. I had birdies on holes I don't normally birdie (10 and 16) and bogeys on holes I usually get par or better on. Tied with Doonan through 18, I birdied the first hole of the playoff (hole 6) to win. I also birdied 5 on the way back to the car for good measure. My putting wasn't very good at all. (+5)
RestonDG's Round
3/13/2014 4:00 PM 18 / 18
60°F / 16°C Sunny Moderate 939 55
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 4    Pars: 9    Bogies: 5    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Short setup. Threw alone. The course was quite a bit better today with some remaining snow and ice in the usual places. Threw a lot better all around today, but still had some unnecessary bogeys. (+1)
3/12/2014 5:45 PM 18 / 18
32°F / 0°C Cloudy Moderate 929 56
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 3    Pars: 10    Bogies: 5    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: ALL SHORTS. Threw a rare day round with Doonan after he got off work at 5. Pretty good round except for the 3 hole stretch from 7-9. (+2)
3/10/2014 3:30 PM 18 / 18
63°F / 17°C Sunny Calm 886 60
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 2    Pars: 10    Bogies: 5    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 1    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: ALL SHORTS. First day over 60 degrees in Central Iowa in approximately 5000 days. I went out solo and Reston was finishing hole 1 so we joined up and played skins. He shot a blistering 5 over to beat me by 1. I won $.50 in skins. Not a good round for either of us. (+6)
3/6/2014 10:00 PM 12 / 18
30°F / -1°C -- Calm n/a 34
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 3    Pars: 8    Bogies: 1    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: NIGHT ROUND. ALL SHORTS. Threw with Doonan after we took 1st place at Fore Season trivia night for the 2nd week in a row. We didn't start until 10 so we skipped all of the holes on the west side. Pretty good round for me. Doonan was 3 over. (-2)
2/13/2014 8:45 PM 18 / 18
21°F / -6°C Snow Moderate 950 54
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 4    Pars: 11    Bogies: 2    D. Bogies: 1    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: NIGHT SNOW ROUND. ALL SHORTS. Threw with Doonan. Pretty good round (finally) for me. Even par under these conditions isn't too shabby. I did miss one putt I should have made (on hole 11) but otherwise made all of my putts within 27'. (Even)
2/8/2014 4:45 PM 18 / 18
19°F / -7°C Snow Calm 886 60
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 2    Pars: 10    Bogies: 4    D. Bogies: 2    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: ALL SHORTS. Threw with Doonan. There was about 2 to 3" of new light snow on top of a few inches of icy snow. Tough conditions. We played the first 11 holes in daylight then had to use the LEDs. Neither of us lost a single disc. I lost to Doonan by 1, my poor putting once again did me in. (+6)
1/29/2014 9:15 PM 18 / 18
30°F / -1°C -- Strong 897 59
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 3    Pars: 8    Bogies: 6    D. Bogies: 1    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: NIGHT SNOW/ICE ROUND. ALL SHORTS. It was still super icy and it was also super windy. I feel like I played much better than my previous round even though my score wasn't very good. Putting is extremely difficult in these conditions. Doonan shot 6 over. (+5)
1/25/2014 6:15 PM 18 / 18
20°F / -7°C -- Moderate 876 61
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 3    Pars: 10    Bogies: 2    D. Bogies: 2    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: NIGHT SNOW/ICE ROUND. ALL SHORTS. Threw with Doonan. These are possibly the worst conditions I've played in. There was a small snow melt this week and it all refroze and left a layer of ice over almost the entire course. Missed putts would slide about 30' past the basket. Very tough. Beat Doonan by 1 shot. (+7)
1/19/2014 3:30 PM 18 / 18
45°F / 7°C Sunny Moderate 950 54
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 7    Pars: 5    Bogies: 5    D. Bogies: 1    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: ALL SHORTS. Threw with Doonan. We started on 7 due to league. Lost to Doonan by 1 when he made a 40 foot putt from behind the pine tree on 6 (our last hole) for birdie. I played okay but had way too many bogeys. (Even)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 77 78