Cumberland Green Scores
Tee(s):
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
9/29/2012 3:30 PM 18 / 18
75°F / 24°C Cloudy Moderate 890 50
Quick Stats:  Aces: 1    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 5    Pars: 9    Bogies: 3    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: 3rd round of the day..wind died down and I had one of the best rounds of my life...sunk my fifth career ace! Lots of groups out today. Awesome! (-4)
9/29/2012 2:45 PM 18 / 18
70°F / 21°C Cloudy Strong 806 56
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 1    Pars: 14    Bogies: 3    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: 2nd round of the day...didn't play so well so I decided to play another round. (+2)
9/21/2012 9:15 PM 18 / 18
68°F / 20°C Cloudy Calm 736 61
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 1    Pars: 10    Bogies: 6    D. Bogies: 1    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Night round with my buddy geofflaw. Tons of fun! Although it was my worst round ever at Cumberland, it was geofflaw's best round since August 17th. Almost lost my Glow Nuke, but I found it in the end! (+7)
9/10/2012 4:30 PM 18 / 18
91°F / 33°C Sunny Moderate 848 53
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 4    Pars: 12    Bogies: 1    D. Bogies: 1    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Good round with my best buddy Squirrel. Found some discs, put up a good score despite a gnarly bogey. Good day. (-1)
8/20/2012 3:00 PM 18 / 18
77°F / 25°C Cloudy Strong 848 53
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 4    Pars: 11    Bogies: 3    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Another crazy windy day...it worked in my favor, and I played an awesome round. Not so for my partners... (-1)
8/18/2012 8:15 AM 18 / 18
75°F / 24°C Sunny Strong 736 61
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 0    Pars: 12    Bogies: 5    D. Bogies: 1    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Quick morning round with Geoff, Darcey and KayCee. Winds on the back 9 were just insane. Me and Darcey were one over before the turn...and we finished at 7 and 4 over, respectfully. Geoff threw 12 over and only had one bogs on the front 9....crazy. (+7)
8/17/2012 4:00 PM 9 / 18
90°F / 32°C Sunny Strong n/a 29
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 1    Pars: 5    Bogies: 3    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: After a killer 1st round of 2 disc challenge, me and geofflaw decided to throw another 9. Went well until hole 4 when geofflaw shanked his Avenger into the trees...took us half an hour to find it! (+2)
8/17/2012 3:00 PM 18 / 18
91°F / 33°C Sunny Strong 802 55
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 2    Pars: 13    Bogies: 3    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: 2nd round of the day...crazy wind battle! Me and my buddy Geoff decided to do a 2 disc challenge. I only threw a Pro Destroyer and a Vibrant Ridge. Threw one of my best rounds ever at Cumberland! (+1)
8/12/2012 5:45 PM 9 / 18
90°F / 32°C Sunny Strong n/a 26
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 3    Pars: 4    Bogies: 2    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: SUPER windy, but needed to avenge myself from my poor play at Widefield. The group in front of me played hole 1 as a par 4 due to wind...then they all Eagle'd it. Funny. (-1)
8/10/2012 5:45 PM 18 / 18
88°F / 31°C Cloudy Calm 768 57
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 3    Pars: 9    Bogies: 6    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Played like crap but my buddy Geoff shot his best round EVER! And he beat me by one stroke! Luckily I avenged myself with a post round game of D.I.S.C. (+3)
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19