Cumberland Green Scores
Tee(s):
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 18 19
12/3/2012 3:00 PM 18 / 18
65°F / 18°C Cloudy Strong 890 50
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 4    Pars: 14    Bogies: 0    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Windy as hell! New pin positions made for a new challenge. Still had fun. (-4)
Cwwoody's Round
11/29/2012 3:15 PM 18 / 18
61°F / 16°C Sunny None 904 49
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 5    Pars: 13    Bogies: 0    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: First round in a while. Nice to see a little change in the course. (-5)
11/21/2012 3:30 PM 18 / 18
65°F / 18°C Sunny Strong 961 45
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 9    Pars: 9    Bogies: 0    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Wow...absolutley crushed my best-ever score. Met some guys visiting from Utah and they really pushed me. I won in the end by playing smart golf and reading the wind. Super patched with my score. (-9)
11/20/2012 1:30 PM 18 / 18
65°F / 18°C Sunny Strong 876 51
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 1    Birdies: 3    Pars: 12    Bogies: 2    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Nice weather and an early day meant for some good golfing! Tommy and Geoff joined me for a fun round..Geoff wasn't on, and it was a very hot and cold round for me, but will fun. (-3)
11/12/2012 12:15 PM 18 / 18
50°F / 10°C Sunny Moderate 876 51
Round Notes: Weather was good today. KayCee and I hit the course, and I started off hot. Elbow started burning something fierce around hole 13 and tried to just finish decently. I thi k it worked. (-3)
11/9/2012 4:00 PM 18 / 18
55°F / 13°C Sunny Strong 876 51
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 4    Pars: 13    Bogies: 1    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: CRAZY winds for this round. The wind actually helped me on the back 9,allowing me to park some wicked drives. Two near aces as well...one spit out of the chains and one slammed into the basket. Fun warm up round for my tourney tomorrow! (-3)
11/4/2012 9:30 AM 18 / 18
55°F / 13°C Sunny Moderate 834 54
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 4    Pars: 10    Bogies: 4    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: 2nd round of the day. Had a lot of birdie's...but a lot of bogeys as well. Geoff and I ended up tied at the end...good for him, bad for me! (Even)
11/2/2012 2:00 PM 18 / 18
65°F / 18°C Cloudy Moderate 834 54
Round Notes: Decent round...not one of my better performences, but not terrible. At least I got off work early... (Even)
10/28/2012 11:30 PM 18 / 18
45°F / 7°C Cloudy Moderate 890 50
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 5    Pars: 12    Bogies: 1    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Good last round before I head to Georgia for two weeks for training (no discing) . Had a pretty good round. Only threw one forehand the she round. (-4)
10/27/2012 5:00 PM 18 / 18
45°F / 7°C Cloudy Moderate 876 51
Round Notes: Pretty good round. I only threw two forehand drives, as I am working really hard on my backhand. Very happy with this round, despite a bogey that I should NOT have gotten. (-3)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 18 19