Brent Johnson Park Scores
Tee(s):
< Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 25 26
7/29/2014 6:11 PM 9 / 9
80°F / 27°C Sunny Moderate 835 26
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 3    Pars: 4    Bogies: 2    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Round 4 of 4.

After the success of last round, I wanted to carry the momentum forward, but I should have stopped. Fatigue was setting in with the dull pain in my lower back as well as the right bicep pain kicking in more.

... so naturally, I didn't shoot as well this round, but at least finished on a good note for the last hole.
(-1)
7/29/2014 5:49 PM 9 / 9
80°F / 27°C Sunny Moderate 982 21
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 6    Pars: 3    Bogies: 0    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Round 3 of 4.

I kept rolling on the good vibes of my shots feeling good, and wanted to keep the momentum going, so I did.
(-6)
7/29/2014 5:24 PM 9 / 9
80°F / 27°C Sunny Moderate 865 25
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 4    Pars: 3    Bogies: 2    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Round 2 of 4.

Started off terrible this round and was about to head home upon completion of the round, but I started to figure out and tweak my problems halfway through the round (which you can see a quite noticeable scoring shift in the round), so I stayed to continue working on them.
(-2)
7/29/2014 4:54 PM 9 / 9
80°F / 27°C Sunny Moderate 806 27
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 2    Pars: 6    Bogies: 0    D. Bogies: 1    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Round 1 of 4.

Felt really weak and probably shouldn't have been practicing at all. Lower back had a dull pain and some pain in my right bicep, but I tried anyway.

Finished at one of my worst scores in a while out here, and it was windy, but not that windy. I just sucked and wasn't focusing my body like I should. Every shot felt like I only gave half effort, so it was either an okay shot or a terrible one.
(Even)
7/28/2014 6:27 PM 9 / 9
72°F / 22°C Sunny Calm 923 23
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 4    Pars: 5    Bogies: 0    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Round 4 of 4.

Probably good that I left after this round since it was just a mediocre round; I was most likely getting fatigued and needed some dinner to recharge.
7/28/2014 6:06 PM 9 / 9
72°F / 22°C Sunny Calm 923 23
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 5    Pars: 3    Bogies: 1    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Round 3 of 4.

Just like my first round today, I had a solid start stopped dead in its tracks by a bogey...
7/28/2014 5:45 PM 9 / 9
72°F / 22°C Sunny Calm 953 22
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 5    Pars: 4    Bogies: 0    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Round 2 of 4. Wind started to calm down this round. (-5)
7/28/2014 5:07 PM 9 / 9
72°F / 22°C Sunny Moderate 923 23
Round Notes: Round 1 of 4. Wanted to play a couple rounds on the way home from work, but man, with the beautifully cool summer day, I couldn't help but stay and play 4 rounds. I would have done more, but had to get home to let the dog out. (-4)
7/27/2014 5:53 PM 9 / 9
78°F / 26°C Cloudy Strong 923 23
Round Notes: Round 2 of 2. Improvement succeeded.

Played more consistently this round despite still leaving strokes out there.

Finished for a total of 81 holes played today.
7/27/2014 5:35 PM 9 / 9
78°F / 26°C Cloudy Strong 865 25
Round Notes: Round 1 of 2. After spending all day at Lohmann in Urbana for random doubles, singles, then several fun rounds of wolf, random disc, etc... I stopped by here to play a couple more rounds before heading home.

Round wasn't great, even though I know it was pretty windy. I felt my performance could be better so I stayed to play one more after this round to improve.
(-2)