Brent Johnson Park Scores
Tee(s):
< Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 25 26
8/1/2014 4:40 PM 9 / 9
83°F / 28°C Sunny Moderate 835 26
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 1    Pars: 8    Bogies: 0    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Round 2 of 2. After my friend left, I stayed to play one more round while dark clouds were surrounding north and south. Could hear thunder in the distance.

Should have left and not stayed since I played terribly. I was consistently missing my lines. Probably a sign of what was to come in tomorrow's Morton tourney.
(-1)
8/1/2014 3:17 PM 9 / 9
83°F / 28°C Sunny Moderate 865 25
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 3    Pars: 5    Bogies: 1    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Round 1 of 2. Met up with a friend to play a round after getting off work early. Didn't bring a change of clothes or socks, so I played this round in jeans (which I don't usually do) and sandals. This had nothing to do with my performance: I was just a bit off today.

Several holes we threw multiple drives for fun, but I kept this round based on my first throw on every hole.
(-2)
7/31/2014 6:40 PM 9 / 9
80°F / 27°C Sunny Calm 953 22
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 5    Pars: 4    Bogies: 0    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Round 2 of 2. Looking for that 100 down for the month and all I needed was one stroke. Hit it on the first hole and then finished out the round to finish the month at -104... more progress towards my lifetime score to get back to par! (-5)
7/31/2014 6:16 PM 9 / 9
80°F / 27°C Sunny Calm 982 21
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 6    Pars: 3    Bogies: 0    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Round 1 of 2. Wanted to practice and hit 100 down for the month. Need 7 strokes to do so. Almost hit it with this round, so I played a second for the evening. (-6)
7/29/2014 6:11 PM 9 / 9
80°F / 27°C Sunny Moderate 835 26
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 3    Pars: 4    Bogies: 2    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Round 4 of 4.

After the success of last round, I wanted to carry the momentum forward, but I should have stopped. Fatigue was setting in with the dull pain in my lower back as well as the right bicep pain kicking in more.

... so naturally, I didn't shoot as well this round, but at least finished on a good note for the last hole.
(-1)
7/29/2014 5:49 PM 9 / 9
80°F / 27°C Sunny Moderate 982 21
Round Notes: Round 3 of 4.

I kept rolling on the good vibes of my shots feeling good, and wanted to keep the momentum going, so I did.
(-6)
7/29/2014 5:24 PM 9 / 9
80°F / 27°C Sunny Moderate 865 25
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 4    Pars: 3    Bogies: 2    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Round 2 of 4.

Started off terrible this round and was about to head home upon completion of the round, but I started to figure out and tweak my problems halfway through the round (which you can see a quite noticeable scoring shift in the round), so I stayed to continue working on them.
(-2)
7/29/2014 4:54 PM 9 / 9
80°F / 27°C Sunny Moderate 806 27
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 2    Pars: 6    Bogies: 0    D. Bogies: 1    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Round 1 of 4.

Felt really weak and probably shouldn't have been practicing at all. Lower back had a dull pain and some pain in my right bicep, but I tried anyway.

Finished at one of my worst scores in a while out here, and it was windy, but not that windy. I just sucked and wasn't focusing my body like I should. Every shot felt like I only gave half effort, so it was either an okay shot or a terrible one.
(Even)
7/28/2014 6:27 PM 9 / 9
72°F / 22°C Sunny Calm 923 23
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 4    Pars: 5    Bogies: 0    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Round 4 of 4.

Probably good that I left after this round since it was just a mediocre round; I was most likely getting fatigued and needed some dinner to recharge.
(-4)
7/28/2014 6:06 PM 9 / 9
72°F / 22°C Sunny Calm 923 23
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 5    Pars: 3    Bogies: 1    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Round 3 of 4.

Just like my first round today, I had a solid start stopped dead in its tracks by a bogey...
(-4)