Brent Johnson Park Scores
Tee(s):
< Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 24 25
7/22/2014 6:58 PM 9 / 9
86°F / 30°C Sunny Calm 894 24
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 4    Pars: 4    Bogies: 1    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Round 3 of 3.

I started off so strong this round and then climaxed and finished kind of flat.
(-3)
7/22/2014 6:28 PM 9 / 9
86°F / 30°C Sunny Calm 865 25
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 4    Pars: 3    Bogies: 2    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Round 2 of 3.

Started off decent and then kind of lost it during holes 5 through 8. Was only going to do 2 rounds this evening, but I had do to one more since I couldn't finish on this round.
7/22/2014 6:01 PM 9 / 9
86°F / 30°C Sunny Calm 923 23
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 4    Pars: 5    Bogies: 0    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Round 1 of 3.

Out for some practice. Still feeling only average in performance. No winds and I'm shooting where I usually do when it's windier.
7/21/2014 7:11 PM 9 / 9
82°F / 28°C Sunny None 923 23
Round Notes: Round 2 of 2.

Fatigue really set in (guess my body was more tired from the weekend/lack of sleep than I thought). Calves began cramping halfway through the second round... made me feel like a wimp since I usually play 4-6 rounds in one go here without being tired.

Finished okay considering my condition. Went home to go rest after this. Probably should have skipped golf today to recover.
7/21/2014 6:44 PM 9 / 9
82°F / 28°C Sunny None 953 22
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 5    Pars: 4    Bogies: 0    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Round 1 of 2.

Still tired and sore from the long weekend (wedding in Indianapolis on Sat. and IL State Championship disc golf tourney on Sun. in Joliet, IL), and having a combined total of 8.5 hours of sleep for Sat/Sun evenings.

Wanted to test out the birdie bag some more (really helped neutralize the sweat on my hand), as well as try out a new pair of shoes since my old ones are ripping in several places with one big enough to stick my toe through...

As far as the round, it was decent. Missed some shots I shouldn't have, especially with the lack of any wind factor.
(-5)
7/15/2014 6:18 PM 9 / 9
67°F / 19°C Cloudy Moderate 923 23
Round Notes: Round 4 of 4.

Took me 2 and a half rounds, but finally started to get my focus and groove back on during the latter half of this round. I should have stayed for one more round to see what I could score, but took off instead. Wanted to finish on a high note so the next practice session would start with me remembering good stuff from this time.
7/15/2014 5:57 PM 9 / 9
67°F / 19°C Cloudy Moderate 865 25
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 3    Pars: 5    Bogies: 1    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Round 3 of 4.

Still struggling to get some sort of consistent focus back from the first round.
7/15/2014 5:34 PM 9 / 9
67°F / 19°C Cloudy Moderate 865 25
Round Notes: Round 2 of 4.

Got a phone call that got my head out of focus and fought to get back my focus this whole round. ... didn't happen.
7/15/2014 5:09 PM 9 / 9
67°F / 19°C Cloudy Moderate 923 23
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 5    Pars: 3    Bogies: 1    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Round 1 of 4.

Warm up round for this evenings set of rounds. Shot okay. Definitely felt like I could produce some good rounds following this one (despite the missed putt yielding a bogey on 8).
7/11/2014 6:35 PM 9 / 9
78°F / 26°C Sunny Calm 953 22
Round Notes: Round 4 of 4. Wanted to stay and do another round or two since I was feeling pretty good and consistent, but headed home instead. (-5)
< Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 24 25