Glen Helen Regional Park DGC Scores
Tee(s):
< Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 15 16
7/13/2014 8:50 AM 18 / 18
95°F / 35°C Sunny Calm 1000 49
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 8    Pars: 10    Bogies: 0    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Met Ted for a round. Locked my keys in the pickup to start the day. It was pretty hot and I felt drained toward the end of the round but shot fairly well in spite of my frustrations with my play. Been having a hard time hitting my lines lately. (-8)
6/29/2014 9:00 AM 18 / 18
85°F / 29°C Sunny Moderate 1043 45
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 12    Pars: 6    Bogies: 0    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Met Ted at the course and we started on hole 11. I had a good round and managed to stay bogey free and beat my previous best score by 4 throws. My putting was good. (-12)
6/22/2014 9:00 AM 18 / 18
75°F / 24°C Sunny Moderate 968 52
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 7    Pars: 9    Bogies: 2    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Played a solo round trying to beat the heat but it never got all that hot. I threw lots of shots and was pretty tired after the round and my back was bothering me. Started on hole 11 and shot -4 on the back but could only add one more stroke on the front which is usually my forte. Threw lots of shots that were good but most of them weren't my first. (-5)
6/8/2014 9:30 AM 18 / 18
90°F / 32°C Sunny Calm 990 50
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 7    Pars: 11    Bogies: 0    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Played solo and was throwing a lot of shots trying to improve my form. Didn't get that many good first drives but had a lot of good subsequent drives. I was also having a pretty solid putting day and made two fairly long putts for birdie. (-7)
FunkyCold's Round
5/26/2014 8:14 AM 18 / 18
-- Sunny Calm 915 57
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 1    Pars: 16    Bogies: 1    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: jim louie (Even)
5/25/2014 11:00 AM 18 / 18
75°F / 24°C Sunny Moderate 991 50
Round Notes: Round 2 with Ted. The place was filling up with civilians due to Memorial Day weekend but we were able to play all holes for 2 rounds. There were quite a few disc golfers also so we started on hole 11. Was not making putts today. My good putts were for par. (-7)
5/25/2014 9:15 AM 18 / 18
70°F / 21°C Sunny Calm 957 53
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 5    Pars: 12    Bogies: 1    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Met Ted for a couple of rounds. The place was filling up with civilians due to Memorial Day weekend but we were able to play all holes for 2 rounds. There were quite a few disc golfers also so we started on hole 11. Was not making putts today. My good putts were for par. (-4)
adamtheviking5's Round
5/18/2014 10:00 AM 18 / 18
72°F / 22°C Sunny Moderate 893 59
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 2    Pars: 12    Bogies: 4    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Played with kerry chris and 3 other douchebags. I won and ahould have gotten #8 from kerry but chris is a nigger and didn't return my tag. (+2)
brent44940's Round
4/5/2014 12:00 PM 18 / 18 -- -- -- -- n/a 62
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 0    Pars: 0    Bogies: 0    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: par 56
2/23/2014 11:45 AM 18 / 18
80°F / 27°C Sunny Moderate 968 52
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 6    Pars: 11    Bogies: 1    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Round 2 with Ted. He used his laser range finder to "shoot" hole 17 which is listed at 245' which has always seemed like too much and discovered that it is actually only 219'. We started this round on hole 11 again. (-5)
< Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 15 16