Glen Helen Regional Park DGC Scores
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 15 16
art4u2c's Round
6/23/2013 9:30 AM 18 / 18
75°F / 24°C Sunny Moderate 957 53
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 5    Pars: 12    Bogies: 1    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Ted got there just about the same time I did so we played together. We played a full round, throwing multiple shots on most holes and then we played another 11. The weather was quite pleasant, especially for this time of year. (-4)
art4u2c's Round
5/26/2013 10:00 AM 18 / 18
75°F / 24°C Sunny Moderate 925 56
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 3    Pars: 13    Bogies: 2    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Went to Glen Helen due to what I expected to be crowding at Yucaipa because of better weather and Memorial Day weekend. Played solo and threw quite a few shots. There was the usual wind that wasn't huge but definitely affected shots. Was having a hard time hitting lines consistently and wasn't getting much distance on anything. Most of the baskets were still in the long position but 4, 9, and 10 were in the short. Unfortunately, I didn't birdie any of those. (-1)
Round Details
JMONEY's Round (Tournament Round)
5/25/2013 12:00 PM 18 / 18
-- Sunny Moderate n/a 59
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 3    Pars: 13    Bogies: 0    D. Bogies: 1    T. Bogies: 1    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: (+2)
TrippinBill's Round
5/24/2013 12:00 PM 18 / 18
-- -- -- 915 57
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 0    Pars: 18    Bogies: 0    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: (Even)
JMONEY's Round
-- Sunny Calm 925 56
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 4    Pars: 11    Bogies: 3    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: (-1)
DocHaole's Round
-- Sunny Moderate 957 53
Round Notes: 1st Rd (-4)
DocHaole's Round
-- Sunny Moderate 979 51
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 7    Pars: 10    Bogies: 1    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: 2nd Round (-6)
5/19/2013 1:30 PM 18 / 18
85°F / 29°C Sunny Strong n/a 55
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 4    Pars: 12    Bogies: 2    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: This was the "Best of May" tournament by Inland Disc Golf wherein the best two rounds out of a possible 4 over the weekend will be counted. I was unavailable on Saturday so I needed to do all my playing on Sunday. I got there early in the hopes of avoiding wind as much as possible but there was enough in the first round to have plenty of effect. I had already played two rounds and that was all I had planned on playing but Jeremy, Andrew, Dustin and Becky were going around again so I decided I would try to improve on my first round. We started on hole 18. All the pin positions were in the long and Jeremy had added flags to several of the holes to make more OB territory. (-2)
5/19/2013 11:00 AM 18 / 18
85°F / 29°C Sunny Strong n/a 52
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 5    Pars: 13    Bogies: 0    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: This was the "Best of May" tournament by Inland Disc Golf wherein the best two rounds out of a possible 4 over the weekend will be counted. I was unavailable on Saturday so I needed to do all my playing on Sunday. This was the 2nd round of the day. I was playing with Dustin and Becky and the wind was a major factor now. We started on hole 18. All the pin positions were in the long and Jeremy had added flags to several of the holes to make more OB territory. (-5)
5/19/2013 8:00 AM 18 / 18
85°F / 29°C Sunny Moderate n/a 58
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 2    Pars: 14    Bogies: 1    D. Bogies: 1    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: This was the "Best of May" tournament by Inland Disc Golf wherein the best two rounds out of a possible 4 over the weekend will be counted. I was unavailable on Saturday so I needed to do all my playing on Sunday. I got there early in the hopes of avoiding wind as much as possible but there was enough in the first round to have plenty of effect. I was on a card with Dustin, David, and Jeremy. We started on hole 18. All the pin positions were in the long and Jeremy had added flags to several of the holes to make more OB territory. (+1)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 15 16