Glen Helen Regional Park DGC Scores
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 15 16
art4u2c's Round
5/26/2013 10:00 AM 18 / 18
75°F / 24°C Sunny Moderate 925 56
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 3    Pars: 13    Bogies: 2    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Went to Glen Helen due to what I expected to be crowding at Yucaipa because of better weather and Memorial Day weekend. Played solo and threw quite a few shots. There was the usual wind that wasn't huge but definitely affected shots. Was having a hard time hitting lines consistently and wasn't getting much distance on anything. Most of the baskets were still in the long position but 4, 9, and 10 were in the short. Unfortunately, I didn't birdie any of those. (-1)
Round Details
JMONEY's Round (Tournament Round)
5/25/2013 12:00 PM 18 / 18
-- Sunny Moderate n/a 59
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 3    Pars: 13    Bogies: 0    D. Bogies: 1    T. Bogies: 1    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: (+2)
TrippinBill's Round
5/24/2013 12:00 PM 18 / 18
-- -- -- 915 57
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 0    Pars: 18    Bogies: 0    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: (Even)
JMONEY's Round
-- Sunny Calm 925 56
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 4    Pars: 11    Bogies: 3    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: (-1)
DocHaole's Round
-- Sunny Moderate 957 53
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 5    Pars: 12    Bogies: 1    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: 1st Rd (-4)
DocHaole's Round
-- Sunny Moderate 979 51
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 7    Pars: 10    Bogies: 1    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: 2nd Round (-6)
5/19/2013 1:30 PM 18 / 18
85°F / 29°C Sunny Strong n/a 55
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 4    Pars: 12    Bogies: 2    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: This was the "Best of May" tournament by Inland Disc Golf wherein the best two rounds out of a possible 4 over the weekend will be counted. I was unavailable on Saturday so I needed to do all my playing on Sunday. I got there early in the hopes of avoiding wind as much as possible but there was enough in the first round to have plenty of effect. I had already played two rounds and that was all I had planned on playing but Jeremy, Andrew, Dustin and Becky were going around again so I decided I would try to improve on my first round. We started on hole 18. All the pin positions were in the long and Jeremy had added flags to several of the holes to make more OB territory. (-2)
5/19/2013 11:00 AM 18 / 18
85°F / 29°C Sunny Strong n/a 52
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 5    Pars: 13    Bogies: 0    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: This was the "Best of May" tournament by Inland Disc Golf wherein the best two rounds out of a possible 4 over the weekend will be counted. I was unavailable on Saturday so I needed to do all my playing on Sunday. This was the 2nd round of the day. I was playing with Dustin and Becky and the wind was a major factor now. We started on hole 18. All the pin positions were in the long and Jeremy had added flags to several of the holes to make more OB territory. (-5)
5/19/2013 8:00 AM 18 / 18
85°F / 29°C Sunny Moderate n/a 58
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 2    Pars: 14    Bogies: 1    D. Bogies: 1    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: This was the "Best of May" tournament by Inland Disc Golf wherein the best two rounds out of a possible 4 over the weekend will be counted. I was unavailable on Saturday so I needed to do all my playing on Sunday. I got there early in the hopes of avoiding wind as much as possible but there was enough in the first round to have plenty of effect. I was on a card with Dustin, David, and Jeremy. We started on hole 18. All the pin positions were in the long and Jeremy had added flags to several of the holes to make more OB territory. (+1)
Round Details
art4u2c's Round (Doubles Round)
5/5/2013 10:30 AM 18 / 18
55°F / 13°C Cloudy Moderate n/a 53
Round Notes: We played here for the Yucaipa Monthly. Since it was Cinco de Mayo, we figured it would be unplayable at Yucaipa and probably at Prado also and maybe even Glen Helen. So we decided to go to Sky High. We got there and it was about 42 and the wind was howling -- probably 25 mph. It would have been miserable to play there so it was decided that we should try Glen Helen. There ended up being 9 of us so we just played doubles. I was paired with Kerry, Kevin/Nick (not Wright), Dave/Jersey Tim, and Travis started solo and then was joined by Bruce and Dean. It was way more pleasant at Glen Helen than Wrightwood but there was enough of a breeze to affect shots and all the pins were in the long positions so the scoring was not as low as it might have been otherwise. Kerry and I won with a -4. I took home $6. (-4)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 15 16