Moderately Hilly & Moderately WoodedCourse Landscape / Terrain:
18 ( x 11 ) / 18Holes / Baskets:
4976 ft. – 6300 ft.Course Length: Metric
Yes / YesMultiple Tees / Pins:
Description: New 19 hole layout plays fantastic with great flow! The course utilizes excellent elevation, ponds, streams, woods and clearly defined O.B's. Holes are demanding yet fair from both short and long tees. 3 pin placements on most holes keeps the course from getting redundant.
100 E. Greenville Rd.Street Address:
Zip/Postal Code: Map Zip
Click to find hotels
Find Nearby Hotels:
Click to viewLatitude/Longitude:
Local Directions: From North or South:
- Take Hwy. 66 to the south side of St. Marys turn East (left from North, right from South) onto Greenville Rd.
- Park is on left hand side immediately after bridge.
- First tee at the back of the drive by the base of the large hill.
- Take Hwy 33 West until you cross Hwy. 66. Then refer to directions from North.
- Take Hwy 29 East until you cross Hwy. 66. Then refer to directions from South.