Peter Heindel / Nathan Metz
Moderately Hilly & Moderately WoodedCourse Landscape / Terrain:
18 / 18Holes / Baskets:
4670 ft.Course Length: Metric
46 -- -- --
DGCR SSE: [ ? ]
No / YesMultiple Tees / Pins:
Description: Both wooded and open holes. Water comes into play on five holes, never any real danger with average throws.
100 E. Greenville Rd.Street Address:
Zip/Postal Code: Map Zip
Click to find hotels
Find Nearby Hotels:
Click to viewLatitude/Longitude:
Local Directions: From North or South:
- Take Hwy. 66 to the south side of St. Marys turn East (left from North, right from South) onto Greenville Rd.
- Park is on left hand side immediately after bridge.
- First tee at the back of the drive by the base of the large hill.
- Take Hwy 33 West until you cross Hwy. 66. Then refer to directions from North.
- Take Hwy 29 East until you cross Hwy. 66. Then refer to directions from South.