Moderately Hilly & Moderately WoodedCourse Landscape / Terrain:
9 / 9Holes / Baskets:
n/aCourse Length: Metric
DGCR SSE: [ ? ]
Yes / NoMultiple Tees / Pins:
Description: Starts and finishes just outside the Bakery/Brewery building. There is a practice basket just off of the bier garden.
The first tee is on the large rocks above the practice basket. From the first tee you will drop down into the field and move counterclockwise around the two ponds. The course takes you in and out of the woods and finishes again at the Bakery/Brewery.
DX Shark available for rent for $5/day ($5 deposit required).
700 Trapp Hill RoadStreet Address:
Zip/Postal Code: Map Zip
Click to find hotels
Find Nearby Hotels:
Click to viewLatitude/Longitude:
Local Directions: - Interstate 89N to exit 10 (Waterbury/Stowe)
- Turn north onto Route 100 towards Stowe
- Continue on 100N for approximately 7.5 miles Turn left on Moscow Road just past the Fly Rod Shop
- Continue 1.5 miles and turn right on Barrows Road
- Continue on Barrows Road until you reach a T intersection -- approximately 1.5 miles
- Ten Acres lodge will be on your left
- Turn left at stop sign and proceed approximately 1.5 miles up a steep, winding paved road (follow the signs to Trapp Family Lodge)
- The Trapp Family Lodge will be on your right at the top of the hill