Mostly Flat & Lightly WoodedCourse Landscape / Terrain:
9 ( x 5 ) / 9Holes / Baskets:
2356 ft.Course Length: Metric
-- 21.5 -- 21.5
DGCR SSE: [ ? ]
No / NoMultiple Tees / Pins:
Description: Private course operated by The Wilds Christian Camp for on-site campers, camp staff, and their invitees. The course runs around and through various recreational areas. A creek borders holes 3-7.
1000 Wilds Ridge RoadStreet Address:
Zip/Postal Code: Map Zip
Click to find hotels
Find Nearby Hotels:
Click to viewLatitude/Longitude:
Local Directions: - From go on US 64 West past Brevard for approximately 10 miles.
- After passing Mitchell-Bissell Corporation and the road to the county land on the left side of the road, turn left onto Frozen Creek Road.
- Follow Frozen Creek Road for 5.5 miles until you come to a stop sign.
- At the stop sign, turn right onto Old Toxaway Road.
- The Wilds entrance will be on your right at the top of a hill.
- Turn into the entrance and follow the road down to the office.
* Course is at the bottom of the hill around the ball fields