Lansing, WV
Ravens Ridge Share
Uploaded By: gottafixit Hole #3 (Taken 7/2012)

Nearby Courses

10 / 26.5 Rounds Recorded / Average Score:
    -- Discs Lost:
    0 Course Guides:
    Camping Nearby Misc. Info.:
    Description: On the rim of the New River Gorge. Moderate difficulty with a good variety of shots. It's mostly wooded with a few elevation changes. Spectacular views of the gorge and bridge.

Discs available for rent in the store.

Location Details
    1 Ames Heights Rd.Street Address:
    25862 Zip/Postal Code: Map Zip
    Click to find hotels Find Nearby Hotels:
    Click to viewLatitude/Longitude:
    Local Directions: From the North: Take I-79 south to US Route 19 south (Summersville Exit); go about 50 miles south to Ames Heights Road (now see below).

From the south: Take I-77 north to North Beckley Exit (#48) onto US Rt. 19 north; go about 20 miles to Ames Heights Road (now see below).

From the east: Take I-64 west to I-77N/I-64W; go about 50 miles to North Beckley Exit (#48) onto US Rt. 19 north; go about 20 miles to Ames Heights Road (now see below).

From the west: Take I-64 east OR I-77 south; take I-77S/I-64E about 50 miles to North Beckley exit (#48) onto US Rt. 19 north; go about 20 miles to Ames Heights Road (now see below).

From Ames Heights road: Go about .5 of a mile (follow signs); at a fork in the road, take a left—Rivermen is about .4 of a mile on the right. You’re there!