David McCormack & Gateway Disc Sports
Moderately Hilly & Heavily WoodedCourse Landscape / Terrain:
9 ( x 1 ) / 9Holes / Baskets:
n/aCourse Length: Metric
DGCR SSE: [ ? ]
Yes / NoMultiple Tees / Pins:
Gateway TitanHole Type:
Private Pay to play
Description: Course located on the property of YMCA Trout Lodge. Plays in the woods out of the way of all other activities. Being heavily wooded, it takes great accuracy to score well.
Be aware it is a pay to play facility. NON-YMCA members pay $30 a day for access to the entire park. Members pay $20.
13528 State Highway AAStreet Address:
Zip/Postal Code: Map Zip
Click to find hotels
Find Nearby Hotels:
Click to viewLatitude/Longitude:
Local Directions: From St. Louis... (just 90 minutes away!)
- I-270 to I-55 for 22 miles, until you reach Festus and Hwy. 67 south ( at exit 174B)
- 6 miles on Hwy. 67, until you reach Hwy. 110 (west)
- Turn right onto Hwy 110 and go for approx. 10 miles to Hwy. 21 (south)
- Make a left onto Hwy. 21 and go for 27 miles until you reach Potosi
- Turn right onto Hwy. 8 (west) for 12 miles to AA
- At AA, turn right and go for 2 miles and you're at the YMCA of the Ozarks!