Hampden Sydney, VA
Hampden-Sydney College Share
Uploaded By: little oz Hole #1 (Taken 3/2013)

Nearby Courses

DISCatcherHole Type:
    3 / 28 Rounds Recorded / Average Score:
    -- Discs Lost:
    0 Course Guides:
    Description: Features nine par-3 holes that challenge players with water hazards, tight wooded fairways, and medium distance drives. The total distance of the course covers 3/4 of a mile that begins and ends right outside the Kirk Athletic Center. The course accommodates both beginners and experts alike and is open to all Hampden-Sydney area community members.

Location Details
    80 College RoadStreet Address:
    23943 Zip/Postal Code: Map Zip
    Click to find hotels Find Nearby Hotels:
    Click to viewLatitude/Longitude:
    Local Directions: From the North:
    Take I-95 south to Richmond, Virginia, and take I-295 west to I-64 west. From I-64, take Rt. 288 south to U.S. 360 west. From 360, follow signs to Farmville and Hampden-Sydney via Rt. 307, U.S. 460, and U.S. 15 south.

From the East:
    Take I-64 west to Richmond, Virginia, and take I-295 west back to I-64 west. From I-64, take Rt. 288 south to U.S. 360 west. From 360, follow signs to Farmville and Hampden-Sydney via Rt. 307, U.S. 460, and U.S. 15 south.

From the South:
    Take I-85 north to U.S. 29 north at Greensboro, North Carolina; take U.S. 29 to Danville. From the U.S. 29 bypass, take U.S. 360 eastbound to U.S. 15 north to Hampden-Sydney, six miles south of Farmville.