Moderately Hilly & Moderately WoodedCourse Landscape / Terrain:
9 / 9Holes / Baskets:
n/aCourse Length: Metric
-- -- -- --
DGCR SSE: [ ? ]
Yes / NoMultiple Tees / Pins:
Private Pay to play
Description: First tee is right next to camp office and the targets are number plates that are 14x14" wide that you must strike to complete the hole. Traverses tight fairways with dense woods. Elevation comes into play on over half the holes.
Prescott Pines is a private camp that requires calling in advance and asking for permission to play. You must sign a waiver to play at the camp and the camp must not be occupied to play. Best played during the week.
Call (928) 445-5225
855 East Schoolhouse Gulch RoadStreet Address:
Zip/Postal Code: Map Zip
Click to find hotels
Find Nearby Hotels:
Click to viewLatitude/Longitude:
Local Directions: 1. From Phoenix, take I-17 North until you reach Highway 69 (the Cordes Junction turnoff – it will be the one with the sign that says "Prescott").
2. Exit and go West.
3. Stay on 69 until you reach Prescott. You will go through Mayer, Humboldt, Dewey, Prescott Valley, and then come to Prescott.
4. As you enter Prescott, HWY 69 splits, take the left lane "Gurley St. Business" exit. Keep going on Gurley St. until you reach the light at Mt. Vernon St. (also called “Senator Highway”). Whataburger will be on your left side 2 blocks before the turn. If you reach the courthouse you have gone too far.
5. Turn left at Mt. Vernon St. and go up the hill approximately 4 miles. You will pass the turn for Goldwater Lake about 3/4 mile before Schoolhouse Gulch Rd.
6. Turn right onto Schoolhouse Gulch Rd (just past the 4 mile marker). You will stay on the main dirt road and follow the signs for "Prescott Pines". These are residential streets, so please be courteous to the neighbors.
7. Once on the campgrounds, the first building with a paved parking area you reach will be the Welcome Center.