Highland Park DGC Scores
Tee(s):
< Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 52 53
7/26/2015 10:00 AM 9 / 9
88°F / 31°C Sunny Moderate 947 25
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 3    Pars: 5    Bogies: 1    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Last Round of Sunday Morning. Got it together and played a solid round except for hole #7's penalty bogey. Drives were all good ( but #7 ), upshots were good and the putter was working as well. Glad I stayed for this round, I almost called it a day after the way rounds #1 and #2 went. (-2)
7/26/2015 9:00 AM 9 / 9
84°F / 29°C Sunny Calm 848 29
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 2    Pars: 4    Bogies: 2    D. Bogies: 1    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Round #2 of Sunday Morning. Played a little better this time around, except for hole #3 and my three putt on #9! I should have layed up and not went for the long death putt birdie attempt. I know better....or at least I should. (+2)
7/26/2015 8:00 AM 9 / 9
79°F / 26°C Sunny Calm 848 29
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 3    Pars: 3    Bogies: 2    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 1    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Round #1 of Sunday Morning. Got off to a good start until hole #3...then I proceeded to act like I had never thrown a disc before. Well, at least I started and ended with a Bird. (+2)
7/13/2015 4:15 PM 9 / 9
94°F / 34°C Sunny Calm 947 25
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 2    Pars: 7    Bogies: 0    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Round #2 of Monday. Yes it was still hot, air temp was 94, heat index said 105! That doesn't matter with our humidity you cant tell the difference between anything above 95 anyway, it all feels the same. Got off to the SAME hot start as last round and could not capitalize on it this time either. I played better but I could not grab any more of those birds once I started from #5 and down for the round. On our course you are doing good to be 2 under after hole #4. Holes #3 &#4 play as the hardest holes here and they come early in the round. At least I putted better! (-2)
7/13/2015 3:15 PM 9 / 9
93°F / 34°C Sunny Calm 873 28
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 3    Pars: 2    Bogies: 4    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Round #1 of Monday. Hot and steamy describes this day. Air temp is 93, heat index says it feels like 104! I got off to a HOT start on this round and lost it starting on hole #4. A bad drive here just snowballed for the next 4 holes of Bogey Central! I played all the harder holes right and blew up 3 holes that are birdie-able, and par should be the worst you leave them with. I sucked up this round. (+1)
7/12/2015 11:15 AM 9 / 9
91°F / 33°C Sunny Moderate 971 24
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 3    Pars: 6    Bogies: 0    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Round #3 of Sunday. Definitely got it together for the last round of the day. Drives were mostly on point (except for two of them), nailed my upshots and hit my putts too. I will take a 3 under round to finish the day. (-3)
7/12/2015 10:15 AM 9 / 9
88°F / 31°C Sunny Moderate 873 28
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 2    Pars: 4    Bogies: 3    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Round #2 of Sunday. Started out hot with and lost it starting with the bogey on #4. The drives got better but my upshots were still weak and fading too much. (+1)
7/12/2015 9:15 AM 9 / 9
85°F / 29°C Sunny Calm 823 30
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 2    Pars: 4    Bogies: 1    D. Bogies: 2    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Round #1 of Sunday. Got off to a shaky start today. I managed to find a few too many trees, and one corner of a building this round? My upshots were not good either. I did grab a pair of birds to at least help the round not seem so bad. (+3)
7/6/2015 2:30 PM 9 / 9
87°F / 31°C Sunny Moderate 897 27
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 2    Pars: 5    Bogies: 2    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Birthday Round #3. The heat was getting to me and zapping some energy on my drives. Played meh and felt like I could not hardly putt either. The round was up and down but still managed to work my way back to finish even. (Even)
7/6/2015 1:30 PM 9 / 9
85°F / 29°C Sunny Moderate 971 24
Round Notes: Birthday Round #2. Had to make it a double today, played in the morning and had to come back for a few more rounds in the afternoon. The heat index for this round was listed as 100, and it felt like it! Started hot and just could not pick up any more birds to finish. Oh well, I will take a good run of pars to finish. (-3)
< Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 52 53