Miami University Scores
Tee(s):
< Prev 1 2 3 4 5
5/23/2015 4:30 PM 9 / 9
79°F / 26°C Sunny Calm 879 29
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 1    Pars: 7    Bogies: 1    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Better on the 2nd loop but I didn't make a single putt all day. I also could not flip my drives during the second nine. Probably fatigue after doing a long bike ride earlier. Small miracle that I managed to shoot even on this loop. (Even)
5/23/2015 3:30 PM 9 / 9
79°F / 26°C Sunny Moderate 788 33
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 0    Pars: 6    Bogies: 2    D. Bogies: 1    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: One mistake after another on a glorious afternoon. Oxford is like a ghost town and it's the nicest time of the year. (+4)
5/20/2015 3:45 PM 9 / 9
57°F / 14°C Cloudy Calm 856 30
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 1    Pars: 6    Bogies: 2    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: School is out. Very few people around. Cool and kind of gloomy. A couple of near misses for birdie but still managed one. Best drives ever on 1,4,5,6,7 and 8. (+1)
5/13/2015 4:00 PM 9 / 9
68°F / 20°C Sunny Moderate 856 30
Round Notes: 2nd loop. Solid play in nearly perfect, lush conditions. (+1)
5/13/2015 3:15 PM 9 / 9
66°F / 19°C Sunny Moderate 902 28
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 3    Pars: 4    Bogies: 2    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Best 9 and best 18 ever at Oxford! Only one bad putt and one bad drive all afternoon. And I shortened my tee shot walk-up and actually drove farther than ever with much better accuracy. (-1)
5/4/2015 3:15 PM 9 / 9
77°F / 25°C Cloudy None 858 30
Round Notes: Much better on this loop but I missed birdie putts from 17 and 15'. With even mediocre putting I'm shooting +2 or 3 for 18. (+1)
5/4/2015 2:00 PM 9 / 9
77°F / 25°C Rain Calm 744 35
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 0    Pars: 5    Bogies: 2    D. Bogies: 2    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Not a big rain but enough to make things a bit slippery for a few holes. My long approaches and putting could not be any worse. (+6)
4/13/2015 1:15 PM 7 / 9
77°F / 25°C Sunny Moderate n/a 25
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 0    Pars: 4    Bogies: 3    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: I had to pick up on a couple holes because of maintenance and one dildo student who rigged a hammock near the 4th basket. I didn't play great but if I include a couple of provisional drives I threw my best tee shot ever on #s 1,5,6,7 and 8. And probably my best on #4 before I had to pick up. And most importantly I must say the view from up on the side hill on #5 was absolutely glorious. The chapel looks incredible with no leaves blocking the vista. (+3)
mrclc's Round
4/5/2015 12:00 PM 9 / 9
-- -- -- 837 32
Round Notes: (+1)
10/24/2014 3:00 PM 9 / 9
64°F / 18°C Sunny Calm 816 33
Round Notes: Managed to beat the band by starting on #3. Newfound drive strength that I will credit to bicycling in the hills. But I have to make adjustments because I flipped the new TeeBird into trouble on the right three times today. (+4)
< Prev 1 2 3 4 5