Grandview Park Scores
Tee(s):
Bigcountry54's Round
7/30/2014 12:00 PM 11 / 18
-- Sunny Calm n/a 41
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 0    Pars: 0    Bogies: 0    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: (+8)
7/29/2014 6:31 PM 18 / 18
81°F / 27°C Sunny Calm 980 54
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 4    Pars: 10    Bogies: 4    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Threw with Arrowood (57) and Proctor (67). Arrowood was up on me by 2 after 10 but I wound up winning by 3. (Even)
dutchrunningriot's Round
7/21/2014 12:00 PM 18 / 18
-- -- -- 955 57
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 3    Pars: 11    Bogies: 4    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: (+1)
7/7/2014 6:42 PM 18 / 18
84°F / 29°C Cloudy Calm 993 53
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 4    Pars: 11    Bogies: 3    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Threw with Doonan (62), Arrowood (63) and Boone (66). We were originally going to play Walnut Ridge but the gate was locked, then we went to Ankeny and it was all swampy and unmowable in areas so we wound up here. (-1)
zreiter's Round
6/27/2014 10:06 AM 18 / 18
-- -- -- 893 56
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 3    Pars: 10    Bogies: 5    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Mini-Tour: Ian and Stephen. 152 Holes played in one day (+2)
iblanchard's Round
6/26/2014 12:00 PM 18 / 18
-- -- -- 918 53
Round Notes: (-1)
6/24/2014 6:15 PM 18 / 18
82°F / 28°C Cloudy Calm 920 61
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 1    Pars: 9    Bogies: 8    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Threw with Doonan (65) and Boone (69). Pretty terrible round for me. There is no way this should be anywhere close to a 920 rated round. I'd guess it would be somewhere around 850-860.
(+7)
5/26/2014 11:50 AM 18 / 18
70°F / 21°C Cloudy Calm 901 63
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 1    Pars: 9    Bogies: 7    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 1    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Threw with Proctor (63) and Arrowood (61). I lost to Arrowood for the first time ever and had to go to playoff holes for the 2nd straight round to beat Proctor. I didn't play very well at all. (+9)
5/25/2014 10:00 AM 18 / 18
65°F / 18°C Rain Moderate 939 59
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 1    Pars: 11    Bogies: 6    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: 3rd and final round of the 2014 DM Challenge. We had light rain during some of the round. I didn't play nearly as well as I could but still moved up to a tie for 18th out of 53 in Intermediate and won $23. This round was rated 879. (+5)
5/7/2014 6:26 PM 18 / 18
90°F / 32°C Sunny Moderate 920 61
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 1    Pars: 11    Bogies: 5    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 1    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Threw with Doonan (+15) and Proctor (+7). Proctor was on fire and had his best round ever, tying me through 18. We played 10 and 9 in a loop for the tiebreaker going par-par on the first two and then I parked one for birdie on our 3rd playoff hole for the win. We got stuck behind some people playing that moronic "herd golf" with around 12 people in the group. They slowed the entire course up. "Herd golf" is very inconsiderate and I recognized a few faces as being people who play tournaments so I don't understand why they think it's okay to back up the entire course so they can all throw together. I HATE herd golf. (+7)