Richmond, VA

483 Played:
    96 Favorited:
    89 Wishlisted:

Course Conditions as of 9/22/2014
    clean, well maintained, most of the concrete blue tees are in place.
    (Last updated by Critter)

Course Details
    Mach 3Hole Type:
    529 / 63 Rounds Recorded / Average Score:
    34 Discs Lost:
    4 Course Guides:
    Description: Fun, beautiful and basically open. Mowed grass and lots of elevation, with huge trees to add challenge. Long - a couple holes over 600'. Gold and blue marks on top of baskets point to dual tees.

Location Details
    23227 Zip/Postal Code: Map Zip
    Click to find hotels Find Nearby Hotels:
    Click to viewLatitude/Longitude:
    Local Directions: From the Fan:
    Travel north on Boulevard (VA 161) across Broad Street and past The Diamond. At Westwood Ave. the Boulevard changes its name to Hermitage Rd. Follow Hermitage Rd. north past Laburnum Ave. (at the A.P. Hill Statue) and the Scottish Rite Temple. As soon as you cross over I-95, the entrance to the park is to your left.

From the West End:
    Take I-64 E. to I-95 N to Washington. Take the first exit ( mile, exit 80 - Hermitage Rd./Lakeside Ave./VA 161). Follow the signs to Hermitage Rd. Take a right and cross over I-95. As soon as you cross over I-95, the entrance is to your left.

From the Southside:
    Take Powhite north across the James River to I-195 N. Take I-195 N to I-95 N toward Washington. Take exit 80 (Hermitage Rd./Lakeside Ave./VA 161). Follow the signs to Hermitage Rd. Take a right and cross over I-95. As soon as you cross over I-95, the entrance is to your left.

From the East:
    Take I-64 W to where I-64 W and I-95N converge, and continue on I-64W/I-95N. As the roads diverge, take I-95 North toward Washington. Take the first exit ( mile, exit 80 - Hermitage Rd./ Lakeside Ave./VA 161). Follow the signs to Hermitage Rd. Take a right and cross over I-95. As soon as you cross over I-95, the entrance is to your left.

From the North:
    Take I-95 S toward Richmond. Use exit 82 (Chamberlayne Ave./ US 301) and continue south on Chamberlayne Ave. Follow Chamberlayne across Azalea Ave. to the next light, Westbrook Ave. Take a right on Westbrook Ave. Follow Westbrook until it dead ends into Hermitage Rd. (VA 161) Take a right on Hermitage Rd. and cross over I-95. As soon as you cross over I-95, the entrance is to your left.

The beginning of the course is at the end of the "strip" parking lot across the park road from the Shelter #1 parking area. Look down toward the lakes. The first tee is near the bench.