Gordon Barnett Park - North Scores
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next >
jaysonwhelpley's Round
7/18/2008 12:00 PM 17 / 18
-- Rain Calm n/a 63
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 0    Pars: 7    Bogies: 8    D. Bogies: 2    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: (+12)
jaysonwhelpley's Round
7/9/2008 12:00 PM 18 / 18
-- -- -- 757 72
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 0    Pars: 6    Bogies: 7    D. Bogies: 4    T. Bogies: 1    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: (+18)
Diego5271009's Round
5/12/2006 12:00 PM 1 / 18
-- -- -- n/a 1
Quick Stats:  Aces: 1    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 0    Pars: 0    Bogies: 0    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Just wanted to record my first ever ace on my birthday. This is the correct hole, but this was back when this was hole 6 on the parkside course. I was out with 2 friends and got to hole 5 and was playing horribly, but on the way to this hole, I said, "I thought I would be playing better since this is my birthday" and went up to the tee and blasted the drive where the disc beautifully s-curved around the trees and hyzered out and dive bombed towards the basket into the right side of the chains! First ace on my birthday and both friends were newer to disc golf so it was the first ace they have ever seen, too! (-2)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next >