PDA

View Full Version : Two AMAZING games yesterday

SmoothSailor
06-14-2010, 02:04 PM
I had a plan to wake up and start driving at 9am to hit as many courses as possible with my buddy. Well, he ended up having to work until 4 so I went to my local course and met up with some folks whod never played the course. As we were crossing back over the creek on hole 8, I hear a loud squawk over the lake to our right and as I look over there's a bald eagle coming out of the trees, swooping down over the water and catches a rather large fish. We watched it fly over to the island and eat it for what must have been 5 minutes before he flew off.

I went home after that game to wait for my buddy. We went up to Lake Shore Park in Ashtabula and as we got there, a Hot Rod and Classic Car show going on.

I didn't shoot as awesome as my surroundings were, but it was still a great time. Anyone else have an awesome setting they weren't expecting?

tstack10
06-17-2010, 10:21 AM
Playing at home course right before dakness falls and if the clouds are right the whole course turns an erie shade of orange. Makes the course very surreal and I love it. Only happened to me twice in wayyy too many rounds to count