Go Back   Disc Golf Course Review > Jaysus

Conversation Between Jaysus and IrishCreamer
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 7 of 7
  1. IrishCreamer
    06-21-2009 11:59 PM
    IrishCreamer
    " Imagine Willow Mill on steroids. Not those wimpy 'roids that Manny Rodriguez was caught using either - think Arnold Schwarzenegger 70's style steroids" ..hilarious man!
  2. Jaysus
    05-06-2009 09:00 PM
    Jaysus
    Is your name on it? We will have a bunch of canoe's and kayaks on the creek this weekend, if we find it, I will grab it for you.

P.S. http://www.discgolfscene.com/tournam...d_Floater_2009
  3. IrishCreamer
    05-06-2009 04:05 PM
    IrishCreamer
    the creek was nasty yesterday. lost my best disc SS Avenger. might retire.
  4. Jaysus
    02-20-2009 03:41 PM
    Jaysus
    Yeah, Glow should be starting back up on a regular basis in a month or so... once it gets warmer out.
  5. IrishCreamer
    02-19-2009 04:47 PM
    IrishCreamer
    ahh a dog named bear. I was gonna say damn you must have some stories to tell. lol. Thats funny I think the same way, hate the cold creek in the winter and the ticks in the summer. (esp. Quaker) I've talked to a couple guys at Creekside and they mentioned tags but it always seemed my schedule did'nt work. Still doing glow there?
  6. Jaysus
    02-19-2009 04:08 PM
    Jaysus
    lol - it was chewed up by a dog named Bear... not by an actual bear.

I like to alternate between Creekside and Pinchot pending the season - Creekside in the summer when the creek is warm enough to walk in, and Pinchot in the winter when the ticks are dead, and the trees are "skinnier".

That being said, I still play both frequently - you should come out for tags sometime.
  7. IrishCreamer
    02-19-2009 02:59 PM
    IrishCreamer
    You had a disc chewed up by a bear? Awesome.
Disc Golf Center