Go Back   Disc Golf Course Review > OcDiscGolf

Conversation Between OcDiscGolf and RussMB
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 39
  1. RussMB
    06-12-2014 03:23 PM
    RussMB
    Hey man! It's been awhile! I was on such a good roll there for awhile. ...then it changed!

Chalk it up for #10!
    It disappeared right before my eyes in an open field. It was getting dark, and I probably should've switched to glow discs at this point. Lol. Interesting fact. I didn't realize that I actually tied the Wraith for most lost discs with my leopards. I posted my top 3 most lost discs on my profile page.
    Had to let you know. It's kind of a tradition now.
  2. RussMB
    03-25-2014 11:47 AM
    RussMB
    Hey man! Wraiths must love the water, because a number of mine are resting comfortably on the bottom of a pond. Lol. Let me know how the 160 throws. Blizzrards are better for me in heavier weights. (That almost sounds like an oxymoron. Lol) I never could connect with the Archon. The want to was there, but I never could get a solid throw out of it. Perhaps I need to revisit it.
  3. OcDiscGolf
    03-22-2014 02:30 AM
    OcDiscGolf
    Whats up man! I thought of u when I threw My new favorite Echo Star Wraith in the water today. I fished for 10 minutes but no dice

That's 4 Wraiths lost now!!!! And 2 Archons. I think next im going for a blizzard around 160 but i am so superstitious about that mold now. I am so great at losing them LOL
  4. RussMB
    05-29-2013 06:34 PM
    RussMB
    Picked up another Star Wraith! To be honest, I was in Clearwater Discs trying to remember the disc you said. Lets see if I can hold on to this one for awhile!
  5. RussMB
    05-29-2013 01:03 AM
    RussMB
    Actually, this one was just a hot ricochet off a tree Tocobaga is a great course, but its rough is dense! I've never seen discs disappear like I have at that course! I wasn't too concerned about this one. I bought it used for 5 bucks, and it had more than lived it's life. I'm glad you are on a good streak, cause I wasn't there for awhile. I think I lost around 10-12 discs in about 3 months! It was crazy!

Thanks for the review props! Thank you! It is a nice course! To find hills in Florida is a bonus! I've been hearing about the Fly 18, but this is the first time I'd played on one. I've heard some complaints about the baskets, but they worked for me! The courses did surprise me though, the layout was better than I thought it would be. Just looked at Van Buren, yes very Similar. That Van Buren one kinda reminded me of my old Home course. Tupelo Bay
  6. OcDiscGolf
    05-29-2013 12:20 AM
    OcDiscGolf
    Dude u are a pro at losing Wraiths! Looks like this one was another water shot huh? I'm going through a pretty good streak I havent lost a disc in a little over a year. Im sure that will jinx it. Great review of Lutz Exec course btw it sounds like a course we have here called Van Buren. These Fly 18 courses are getting popular.
  7. RussMB
    05-19-2013 01:51 PM
    RussMB
    Hey man, how's it going? To quote The Beatles
    Number 9
    Number 9
    Number 9
    Number 9

At least it was a junk disc. lol
  8. RussMB
    04-01-2013 12:47 AM
    RussMB
    Latitude Flow? Hmmm If it's as good as you say it is, I may have to look into it. I've never really attained a good Chi with the KC wraiths. Actually, I'm to the point where I prefer the Dx Wraiths vs the Star. I may give it one more chance. Oh, speaking of Wraiths, I bought another earlier this week. Its a NCDGC Wraith. This one is going on the Wall, and staying out of my bag!

I hope it's not to big for this box! ...and it was. Resized!
  9. OcDiscGolf
    03-31-2013 12:35 PM
    OcDiscGolf
    Hilarious! I actually pulled my beat KC out and threw it the other day but it has truly been replaced by my Flow. I think part of my replacement reason was my propensity to lose Wraiths LOL.
  10. RussMB
    03-30-2013 09:24 PM
    RussMB
    First lost Wraith of 2013!

Which makes 8 overall! WHHHHHHHY!!!!!
    I really need to buy stock in that Disc.