1. Jukeshoe
    11-02-2012 04:41 PM
    Jukeshoe
    *runs and hides, tears streaming down cheeks*

FINE!!! Good luck!
  2. notapro
    11-02-2012 02:24 PM
    notapro
    Ah... I would have been down 100%; but I was able to arrange for the doubles tournament at Pine Hills in Ottawa.

If I wasn't doing that I DEFINITELY would have. No question.
  3. Jukeshoe
    11-02-2012 11:25 AM
    Jukeshoe
    Yo-

I'm thinking about possibly hitting up some more 9-ers (and possibly some 18 holers) in the Chitown area tomorrow. Would you be game? I can come up with a plan of attack later this evening if that sounds something you might be interested in.

OR- you can always head this way if you have a hankering for any of the courses round here. We could do the SB gamut, too. I dunno. I just wanna disc tomorrow and throw comets for ace runs.
  4. Jukeshoe
    10-29-2012 04:27 PM
    Jukeshoe
    Yeah, man, this w/e is free if you're up for it.
  5. notapro
    10-29-2012 01:37 AM
    notapro
    Awww yeah... I don't get to play enough anymore, so that was a treat just to play those courses. I do like Commons a lot, it is a very fun pitch n putt for nice relaxing rounds. Mayfair park... ugh... not so much.

I did have fun with the cards as well; a small sample to get my feet wet again. I did want to play more today, uh oh! I also made an effort to contact my old buddy I used to play with, not sure if he is going to laugh at me or demand to play.

I'll have to come down your way for sure for the good courses and good cards! Mayyyybe this weekend but hopefully next month at the very least.

6. Jukeshoe
    10-27-2012 11:24 PM
    Jukeshoe
    Fun rounds today! I appreciate that you showed me around some less than desirable courses (for you).

Also could have obliterated the evening with the m^t^g, that's a lot of fun for me. Hafta do it again!

n
  7. notapro
    10-26-2012 05:25 PM
    notapro
    Aaaaaiiiiiigggggghhhhhtttttt.
  8. Jukeshoe
    10-26-2012 04:54 PM
    Jukeshoe
    Oh hell, I have no idea.

I realize that's a longish drive for ya. I'm just scrambling last minute to figure out what the hell is going on (and trying to make contingency plans) because someone didn't take the time to let me know they were bailing.

Soon as I know any details I'll hitcha up. If no details emerge let's you and I hit up someplace nearby.
  9. notapro
    10-26-2012 04:52 PM
    notapro
    Ehhhh.... Not sure if I'm up for that long a drive...

What time would you be planning to leave your place?
  10. Jukeshoe
    10-26-2012 04:15 PM
    Jukeshoe
    Okay, sounds like plans might have fallen through...jcrab66 hit me up before you did about possibly doing Peru. If those guys bail on me for SoWeMi, you want to go hang with jcrab in Peru? I can drive from my place.