Disc Golf Store

Go Back   Disc Golf Course Review > Jukeshoe

Conversation Between Jukeshoe and notapro
Showing Visitor Messages 231 to 240 of 342
  1. Jukeshoe
    02-06-2012 11:18 PM
    Jukeshoe
    How do you like the Adam and the Ants?

It has recently become one of my favorites, after not really digging it a whole lot at first...definitely something that grew on me after a while. My favorite tracks on there are probably Friends and Family of Noise...so poppy and bouncy while still kicking some major rock n roll ass. Adam Ant's vocal arrangements are pretty outstanding.

Interesting trivium: the band that backed Adam Ant on that album was stolen by Malcolm McLaren (the guy who masterminded the Sex Pistols) and made into Bow Wow Wow of I want Candy fame.

The more ya know...
  2. notapro
    02-06-2012 07:49 PM
    notapro
    All right, I have definitely heard that Air before; both Sexy Boy and Remember, a crapload.

What was odd, is that Sexy Boy interjected itself in two tracks of the Adam and the Ants. Like, the second half of Tabletalk and the first half of Zerox is Sexy Boy. Crazy computer is playing tricks on me!
  3. notapro
    02-06-2012 09:40 AM
    notapro
    Currently "working", heh heh. Time to upload.

Yeah, I dig the booka shade as well. I wasn't too thrilled with it, left it alone for a while, came back and was pleasantly surprised. Paper moon and darko are .
  4. Jukeshoe
    02-06-2012 12:07 AM
    Jukeshoe
    What's this word you use...this..."work"?

Edit: Booka Shade is powering my review writing at the moment, oh ye-ah!
  5. notapro
    02-06-2012 12:06 AM
    notapro
    Hellz yeah, that was a good day all around. Ditto on the tunes; it will seriously make going to work tomorrow somewhat enjoyable.

Giggity.
  6. Jukeshoe
    02-05-2012 11:45 PM
    Jukeshoe
    Thanks for having me over today, sir, and thanks for the muzakz!

Booka Shade: <---I likes, very muchs.
  7. Jukeshoe
    02-03-2012 10:21 PM
    Jukeshoe
    Sure, pm your addy again, would ya?

As for BG, I've got a couple of different "ins" so I'm not worried about getting back up there sometime.
  8. notapro
    02-03-2012 10:20 PM
    notapro
    Wow, it must be bad to pass on a private course!!!

You want to just head to my house first on Sunday, and I can chauffer you around? It's definitely close too I think.
  9. Jukeshoe
    02-03-2012 09:33 PM
    Jukeshoe
    9 sounds just fine!

I backed out of Bluegill...it was random draw. My game is in a shambles at the moment...I didn't want to subject some poor soul to that, especially on a course I'd never even seen before.
  10. notapro
    02-03-2012 08:15 PM
    notapro
    Up to you man, you're the one driving. It really doesn't look like anyone else is interested, unless Mash still is. You should ask him about that tomorrow if you see this.

So, uh, 9?