Showing Visitor Messages 231 to 240 of 358
  1. Jukeshoe
    02-14-2012 12:41 AM
    Jukeshoe
    So, adding Cameron to you Favorites?

2. notapro
    02-13-2012 09:36 PM
    notapro
    That's awesome. I doubt I'll have a chance to play at all until Sunday. At least I'll be well rested!
  3. Jukeshoe
    02-13-2012 07:28 PM
    Jukeshoe
    Imma get out there for at least a hondo putts a day until tourney time.
  4. notapro
    02-13-2012 07:20 PM
    notapro
    Excellent, excellent. I could use some practice before the tourney for sure. I have a feeling that being aggressive is probably the difference maker.

Oh well.

5. Jukeshoe
    02-13-2012 06:19 PM
    Jukeshoe
    Okay, I think I had a minor breakthrough with putting during the second round at West Park. I mean, don't get me wrong, I'm not banging everything in all of a sudden, but I'm certainly much more aggressive with my putts, and seeing a dramatic increase in what I'm making and the distance from which I'm making it.

Threw a little over a hundred putts today in the back yard with some very good results.
  6. Jukeshoe
    02-09-2012 04:30 PM
    Jukeshoe

Oh man, FZ is just a total mind****.

I had to watch it around 5 times before I even figured out that the basic plot is pretty standard (intro, conflict, climax, resolution). Just soo much going on there.

Glad you watched it!
  7. notapro
    02-09-2012 04:26 PM
    notapro
    Nize.... Glad you like it man.

That's what started this whole thing, you had mentioned you hadn't been keeping up with newer/electronic music. And I thought, man, he's missing out!!! It's good stuff!

Bad Brains... Never heard of it. I was a little surprised that you wanted Bad Religion though, LOL.

So....... Forbidden Zone, that was pretty messed up man. In a good way of course. I have to rewatch it again before even thinking about it! . The dudes playing cards in the classroom was freaking awesome, I know that much!
  8. Jukeshoe
    02-09-2012 01:00 AM
    Jukeshoe
    Dude, that Booka Shade is the best thing I've gotten from you so far.

Like it more than the Caribou/Yeasayer/Neon Indian. Awesome!
  9. Jukeshoe
    02-08-2012 10:38 PM
    Jukeshoe
    lulz, I totally got Bad Religion and Bad Brains confused.
  10. Jukeshoe
    02-08-2012 03:14 PM
    Jukeshoe
    Brute? Don't even know what that is...must be something I got from Eric G? I'll have to listen to it now.

Bubble Puppy is pretty funny...it's like bad 13th Floor Elevators wanting to be like Hendrix.

Bronski Beat is HILARIOUS, actually kinda good, if you can get past the overt gayness and falsetto vox.

Edit: Yeah, that Brute is kinda eh, I guess. Very Bruce Springsteenish, I guess.

If you like the Black Devil you should love the Giorgio Moroder.