Disc Golf Store

Go Back   Disc Golf Course Review > Jukeshoe

Conversation Between Jukeshoe and notapro
Showing Visitor Messages 231 to 240 of 336
  1. Jukeshoe
    02-03-2012 10:21 PM
    Jukeshoe
    Sure, pm your addy again, would ya?

As for BG, I've got a couple of different "ins" so I'm not worried about getting back up there sometime.
  2. notapro
    02-03-2012 10:20 PM
    notapro
    Wow, it must be bad to pass on a private course!!!

You want to just head to my house first on Sunday, and I can chauffer you around? It's definitely close too I think.
  3. Jukeshoe
    02-03-2012 09:33 PM
    Jukeshoe
    9 sounds just fine!

I backed out of Bluegill...it was random draw. My game is in a shambles at the moment...I didn't want to subject some poor soul to that, especially on a course I'd never even seen before.
  4. notapro
    02-03-2012 08:15 PM
    notapro
    Up to you man, you're the one driving. It really doesn't look like anyone else is interested, unless Mash still is. You should ask him about that tomorrow if you see this.

So, uh, 9?
  5. Jukeshoe
    02-03-2012 06:36 PM
    Jukeshoe
    So, what time on Sunday?

Start at Madison Meadows and then head to Central? After that I'm game for anything in the general vicinity.
  6. notapro
    02-03-2012 09:23 AM
    notapro
    Yeah, I'd be down for new courses. Not as exciting, but bagging is always fun. I don't know how many other people are coming, so we can probably go wherever you want.

No diamond yet; I am around 950 thumbs. I really should write reviews for the Kansas city courses... But... Too lazy. I really should though. Waterworks at the very least; that should be a thumb gold mine. I would think I have enough unique voters, especially if I do a Kansas course or two.
  7. Jukeshoe
    02-03-2012 01:08 AM
    Jukeshoe
    I have sealskinz, (non-poop/industrial waste) water doesn't faze me!

Madison Meadow and/or Central Park? I'd be down for any of those options. Wouldn't mind bagging three new courses this weekend.

Also, how are you not Diamond yet? Is the individual voter requirement holding you back? I'd have thought your recent jaunt westward would have rectified that situation.
  8. notapro
    02-03-2012 01:01 AM
    notapro
    Hmm... We can figure something out... Maybe oakbrook or the Lombards. Even of it is flooded it's usually only a hole or two, at worst we can just skip a few.
  9. Jukeshoe
    02-03-2012 12:57 AM
    Jukeshoe
    Okay, if flooded, is there an alternative course(s) you'd like to play?
  10. notapro
    02-03-2012 12:56 AM
    notapro
    Nizzze. I will check it out Saturday; it might be flooded, I will let you know ahead of time.