Go Back   Disc Golf Course Review > Jukeshoe

Conversation Between Jukeshoe and TheWCG
Showing Visitor Messages 181 to 190 of 219
  1. Jukeshoe
    03-03-2011 06:45 PM
    Jukeshoe
    I could probably play RLW this Saturday if you're down. Elbow is healing a bit better than I expected...

    Even if I have to pack it in after a few holes because of the elbow I wouldn't mind the walk and fresh air.
  2. Jukeshoe
    02-24-2011 04:46 PM
    Jukeshoe
    I've been eyeing one since I got my Spider Monkey (love the size of the SM, but needed more disc/pocket space on extended road trips). Finally saw Jeff's (apdrvya) up at Shore Acres and decided I needed one, like, stat. I'm glad I got the order in when I did because I still have about a month before I head out to North Carolina with Tallpaul and Hognosesucker. I'll be pissed if it's not here by then.

    Jukeshoe: <---Doesn't want to have to cause a scene, but will if he has to!
  3. TheWCG
    02-24-2011 04:44 PM
    TheWCG
    I'm super excited to see it!! Nobody I know has one. I've been interested in seeing one up close. Yea, when I scooped my Simian, It was at the beginning of the continuing back-up.. In November...
  4. Jukeshoe
    02-24-2011 04:23 PM
    Jukeshoe
    Silverback is gonna be gray-blue-ish.

    Thought I'd change it up from the wine/grey. I hope it gets here sooner rather than later but it sounds like it's gonna be a bit of a wait still.
  5. TheWCG
    02-24-2011 11:22 AM
    TheWCG
    ahhhh...... Silverback eh? What color? I wanna see it!
  6. Jukeshoe
    02-23-2011 10:55 PM
    Jukeshoe
    It's been frickin' HAILING here tonight. That and sleet. Geez.
  7. TheWCG
    02-23-2011 10:54 PM
    TheWCG
    most def. The weather was wicked tonight for a glow round up in Buffalo Grove. Started fine, and by the 9th hole there was close to an inch on the ground. We quit after that.....
  8. Jukeshoe
    02-23-2011 10:50 PM
    Jukeshoe
    Sounds like a plan. I agree, if it's raining or super sloppy Imma stay home and eat soup and sammiches!

    We can wait until Thursday/Friday, check the weather, and make an executive decision.
  9. TheWCG
    02-23-2011 10:47 PM
    TheWCG
    I'm still deciding about RLW Saturday... It's gonna come down to the weather....
  10. Jukeshoe
    02-22-2011 09:28 PM
    Jukeshoe

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:08 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.