Go Back   Disc Golf Course Review > Jukeshoe

Conversation Between Jukeshoe and bikinjack
Showing Visitor Messages 21 to 30 of 62
  1. Jukeshoe
    03-08-2011 12:46 AM
    WCG kept feeding me ********* and Clif bars.

Plus I actually ate a solid breakfast.
  2. bikinjack
    03-08-2011 12:44 AM
    No soup, no sammich? How did you survive?
  3. Jukeshoe
    03-08-2011 12:34 AM
    I'm down for anything man, I go where the wind blows.

They have sammiches right?

It was funny, I took neither soup nor sammich to Roger Lakewood this w/e and the guys kept asking, "No soup? No sandwich?" like I was hiding it on them.
  4. bikinjack
    03-08-2011 12:31 AM
    Yeah, I know what you mean. But I've been to a few bars that have awesome food. if you guys play Renny, and I think you're planning to, and want a bite to eat afterwards, you gotta go to McKoy's. It's a (air)"biker"(/air)bar that has awesome food. I mean awesome. And it's pretty damn close to Renny.
  5. Jukeshoe
    03-08-2011 12:27 AM
    Sorry, didn't mean to imply your fav bar was a "dive." I was more referring to my particular tastes in atmosphere.

Typically if a place serves good food, I don't want to go there to drink.
  6. bikinjack
    03-08-2011 12:25 AM
    It ain't a hole in the wall, really. Just a good place to drink good beer. They've got a really good selection. The one thing is their food. It ain't so good. But they've got good beer, and Whisk(e)y, too.
  7. Jukeshoe
    03-08-2011 12:21 AM
    Oh, don't get me wrong, I usually enjoy the total hole-in-the-wall dive bars over a "happening" place.

Give me some interesting old drunks to talk to any day.
  8. bikinjack
    03-08-2011 12:19 AM
    That suck for you. Maybe you guys can experience Freeman's when you're down here. It ain't much, but I like it.
  9. Jukeshoe
    03-08-2011 12:17 AM
    I haven't had a bar in years now, all the ones around here suck. ****ty beer, ****ty people, ****ty owners/bartenders.

The one place I used to go to regularly around here closed.
  10. bikinjack
    03-08-2011 12:15 AM
    I'm much more of a "find a place I like and stick to it guy". Generally speaking, if I say "the bar" these days, I'm talking about Freeman's Pub, which is about 3 blocks from the house. It's cool, the only time they ever ask what I want to drink is if they ever (rarely) run out of what I usually drink. They just bring me good tasty beer when I walk in.