Disc Golf Store

Go Back   Disc Golf Course Review > Jukeshoe

Conversation Between Jukeshoe and Terry C
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 46
  1. Jukeshoe
    08-14-2013 09:30 PM
    Jukeshoe
    Awesome! We'll have to get a round in soon. I'll keep in touch, shoot me a pm if you have anything specific in mind. Mike's seems to be a great half-way point.
  2. Terry C
    08-14-2013 09:27 PM
    Terry C
    Macatawa was a course that is new this year. I went out there and it honestly blew my mind. I was just gonna mark it played but it was so nice I had to review it. Props on sowemi by the way, its really coming along nicely. That bridge/deck hole was an awesome surprise, I came through the woods and saw that and it really impressed me. You guys have done a lot of hard work out there and it shows! I will be coming on the dgcr more often now and keep more in contact with you guys. I really missed the game and the comrodery of the people on here who love it. we should hook up for some rounds sometime soon when your in Allegan or west mi, maybe macatawa, you will like it. I had a good time at mikes last weekend but wish I had been there for bluegill with you guys. Keep in touch my friend, ill talk with you soon. TC!!!
  3. Terry C
    08-14-2013 09:27 PM
    Terry C
    thanks N. Ive been discing a lot this summer. I have really gotten back into it. lately ive been playing every day and beginning to be fanatical about it again!! I wake up thinking bout where im gonna play that day, been going online looking at putting vids and stuff like I used to too,lol.
  4. Jukeshoe
    08-14-2013 05:30 PM
    Jukeshoe
    Good to see you writing reviews again!
  5. Jukeshoe
    10-11-2012 04:52 PM
    Jukeshoe
    HA! What did you expect from people who own a dg store?
  6. Terry C
    10-11-2012 01:24 PM
    Terry C
    Damn lazy stoner shop owners!
  7. Terry C
    10-11-2012 01:23 PM
    Terry C
    Alright ill talk with you soon and we'll nail down details. I'm sitting outside my local disc golf proshop right now waiting for them to open. (spinskis). Shop should have opened 30 mins ago...
  8. Jukeshoe
    10-11-2012 11:10 AM
    Jukeshoe
    Okay then, we'll shoot for Sunday if that works. Oshtemo longs is pretty solid. I haven't hit some of the Kzoo course either so we can always hit up new stuff if you like.
  9. Terry C
    10-11-2012 10:58 AM
    Terry C
    saturday i have a family dinner and family pictures so thats about the only day bad for me...sunday,m,t,w,th are all good for me. ive never played oshtemo and havent played a couple of the kzoo courses...it dont really matter to me. ill keep in touch
  10. Jukeshoe
    10-11-2012 10:45 AM
    Jukeshoe
    Shore Acres is always fun, like you said. We could always do something like Shore Acres, Oshtemo, R. Morris or anything in that area. I'm free Saturday and Sunday fo' sho'. Saturday would work best though.