10-23-2014 07:31 PM
    Noill Golf
    yeah! My sabotage continues to give back to me

hehehehe

ummm yeah I'd like to go for some rounds of teh disc golf on sunday
  2. Jukeshoe
    10-23-2014 07:03 PM
    Jukeshoe
    Hmm, you around at all this Sunday? I'm thinking of possibly doing a bit of course bagging but plans are up in the air at the moment. Also, my leg is still grouchy from Kugwarz so I might just stay local...INDECISIVENESS 4 TEH WIN!!!
  3. Jukeshoe
    10-09-2014 03:58 PM
    Jukeshoe
    You gonna be up there tonight?

50/50 I'll be up tonight. I'll let you know one way or the other....

Still gotta finish packing everything up....boo hoo life's tough.
  4. Jukeshoe
    10-03-2014 12:08 PM
    Jukeshoe
    You stay away from her, creepo! I'm telling Sunny!

You gonna be up to Sowemi Thursday nite or Friday?

I'm debating whether to go up Thursday or Friday early a.m.

Can you pick up a roll of UV glow duct tape? We could put a small band on each basket for glow, plus as a way to point to the next tee.

Just a thought that would be a cheap, easy, fast, effective way of doing "next tee" signage without actually really doing it.
  5. Noill Golf
    10-03-2014 11:50 AM
    Noill Golf
    HA! That was so funny to just see her like that... plus the kid she watches was so cool! He smiled from ear to ear when I waved to him...
  6. Jukeshoe
    10-03-2014 10:42 AM
    Jukeshoe
    I understand you've been stalking my gf.
  7. Jukeshoe
    08-25-2014 08:41 AM
    Jukeshoe
    ...and watch out for the mulched up poison ivy lurking by 6b....I'm currently all lit up on arms and legs....worst I've had since a little little kid.
  8. Noill Golf
    08-24-2014 10:01 PM
    Noill Golf
    Ha! Cool beans or magic beans...whatevs. Sowemi will be amazing in time for the warz!
  9. Jukeshoe
    08-24-2014 12:16 AM
    Jukeshoe
    Well, Joe The Sock and I sold the Radke to a passing band of gypsies for a bag of magic beans.

They said their goats would help keep the grass short. Also, they said they'd fix all your pots and pans, too.

Got 6b's pin all super duper cleared out and traverse-able. Pulled four tires from the pile to raise it up and make the chance of a blow by much greater.

Our rounds today: Joe +20 Me +18, Rd 2 Joe +19 Me +14....Joe thinks you've got a blue heron in the front pines...does look like the wiki page.
  10. Jukeshoe
    08-06-2014 08:59 PM
    Jukeshoe
    Please provide Google earth pic of property, I tried dling GE and it couldn't get it to work on specific addresses???

I need it to make a map/scorecard!

TIA!