Go Back   Disc Golf Course Review > Jukeshoe

Conversation Between Jukeshoe and Shuie
Showing Visitor Messages 11 to 20 of 80
  1. Jukeshoe
    05-05-2015 01:49 PM
    Jukeshoe
    "I'm SHU MAN!!"

Oh geeeeez....

That's cool, though. I've been getting more and more into foraging for herbs, fungus, fruit, etc. the last couple of years.
  2. Shuie
    05-05-2015 01:16 PM
    Shuie
    yeah, i grow comfrey and several other herbs at teh Pond. Umm, herbalism is something i been into for awhile but i took a class last fall that really help spring board me into it and also helping other... Some may say I could be a shaman but i always tell them, I'm SHU MAN!!
  3. Jukeshoe
    05-05-2015 09:20 AM
    Jukeshoe
    I didn't realize you were such the herbal connoisseur! Is this all stuff you grow up at teh Pond?
  4. Shuie
    05-05-2015 09:11 AM
    Shuie
    Yeah, If you drink it everyday the alkaloid will build up in your liver and can cause damage, this is true. That is why i only drink 16 oz of it every other day and in between i use drink so sort of Diaretic tea that helps detox the body, Dandelion tea is what I usually drink.
  5. Jukeshoe
    05-05-2015 09:02 AM
    Jukeshoe
    Also looks like it can cause liver issues!

*stays away*

*drinks heavily instead*
  6. Shuie
    05-05-2015 08:59 AM
    Shuie
    Cure, it alkalizes your body make it inhospitable for cancer to survive.
  7. Jukeshoe
    05-05-2015 08:55 AM
    Jukeshoe
    Thanks for the info, man!

Cure cancer? Or cause it?

The wing is getting steadily better after getting steadily worse for almost a week. So that's very promising.
  8. Shuie
    05-05-2015 08:15 AM
    Shuie
    Also, you may want to look into comfrey infusions, Comfrey is a crazy herb known for healing bone, ligaments and tendons injuries!! Actually, there is a lot of controversey about it in the Herbalism field(Can cure cancer). If your interested, you can purchase the herb at mountain rose herbs online. Good stuff i drink it every other day!!! Hit me up if you want more info and any other herbal goodness advice.
  9. Jukeshoe
    04-06-2015 01:05 PM
    Jukeshoe
    A measuring wheel. I borrowed one from work and I paced it out myself.

Don't know how accurate of a method it was...also, the wheel I was using was fairly beat-up and somewhat unreliable.

Looking to measure Shu pond?
  10. Shuie
    04-06-2015 09:48 AM
    Shuie
    Hey, what did you and mike use to measure distances on SoWeMi??