2. Jukeshoe
    10-01-2012 03:08 PM
    Jukeshoe
    FUN TIMES MAN!!!!!

See ya in a few weeks!
  3. Jukeshoe
    09-13-2012 11:23 AM
    Jukeshoe
    Yo man, I'm free pretty much any weekend after Outlaw. I'd be down for the w/e after or anytime past that. I LOVE New Glarus, hands down my favorite micro brew.

PM with a weekend that works for you and we'll make it happen.
  4. Shuie
    09-13-2012 11:00 AM
    Shuie
    Yo juke, when do you wanna meet-up in Madtown??? They got like 8 breweries in the area New Glaurus and Capital are one and two respectively in Wisco Micro's and there is 3 Solid course in the area 2 Nice 18's and one 27 that is P2P but super fun and manicured well. Just keep me posted so i can maybe line us up a place to crash at otherwise we could always just camp it up Token Creek which is the P2P. just let me know...
  5. Jukeshoe
    09-04-2012 08:52 AM
    Jukeshoe
    FUN TIMES CASEY!!! We'll do it all again soon!

n
  6. Shuie
    09-03-2012 11:11 PM
    Shuie
    yo nice meeting up again man!!!!!!
  7. Jukeshoe
    11-29-2010 05:01 PM
    Jukeshoe
    Hey hey! Good to hear from ya. How's Cali been treating you? I hear the weather is kinda nice out that way.

Of course Paul and Stevie showed us a great time!!! Hit up Dretzka, Brown Deer (which I had played previously), Adelaide, Grignon, O'Hauser, and Plamann 9 & 18. Also hit up Rollin' Ridge (Steve Pizarro's private course).

If I'm ever out that way I'll be sure to give you a holler!
  8. Shuie
    11-24-2010 11:55 AM
    Shuie
    nice pic on the social page bro, so, heard u were in WI not to long ago???? What courses u all play??? hope u enjoyed urself, i imagine paul showed u a good time tho. so, i moved out to Cali so if u ever get out never sacramento u should hollar at me.... take it ease juke
  9. Jukeshoe
    08-09-2010 04:45 PM
    Jukeshoe
    That's too bad about no Flip trip, but certainly understandable given your hand situation. Maybe we can all get up there for the DGCR meetup in September? Take care and get your hand healed!
  10. Shuie
    08-07-2010 01:54 PM
    Shuie
    Sorry the right hand is still out of commission.... had just started putting RHBH, my forehand shot is out of the question hurt to bad to throw it..... so right now i am in no shape to get over and play them michigan courses....... which is a shame i am even goin to have to back out of my high bridge plans which is quite depressing but can't really do much about it.... just hope i am up to par for my trip across the nation