Go Back   Disc Golf Course Review > Jukeshoe

Conversation Between Jukeshoe and U_NICED_ME
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 135
  1. Jukeshoe
    11-09-2013 08:19 AM
    Jukeshoe
    You won Women's Advanced while Wheelchair bound?!?

2. U_NICED_ME
    11-09-2013 12:50 AM
    U_NICED_ME
    I'm discing some finally got a W, but I was the only Advanced Woman. Supposed to play this weekend club challenge, but its in Pinehurst which is about 1.5 hrs and it takes a long time with those girls. I hate to say that but it's true. I got a new Pup. I've been in puppy hell actually.

I had a beagle that got lost when my older dog dug under the fence. I loved her, she made Gizmo sounds when we snuggled. I've looked and looked but nothing. Completely disappeared in my hood.

So, I went and got a new one. "lab mix" Well, it was dark and the girl was preggers and on bed rest, blah blah, so I took the pup. Turns out it's a lot of Pitbull. So, basically now I"m just counting down the days until I fall out of my wheelchair reaching for a glass a water and she turns on me. True story that just happened. Yeah, been reading about Pitbull attacks. She's sweet so far.
  3. Jukeshoe
    11-08-2013 04:02 PM
    Jukeshoe
    HIYA SUE!!!

What's been up? Been keepin' busy? Discin' much?

Holla back, yo!
  4. U_NICED_ME
    11-08-2013 02:57 PM
    U_NICED_ME
    I miss you Jukey
  5. Jukeshoe
    09-06-2013 08:56 AM
    Jukeshoe
    What's been happenin' Sue? You discin' much these days?!?!?! Any good tourney/league/whatever results lately?!

Still throwing rollers? I just started figuring out that I can *kinda* control a Aviar P&A roller a bit. Enough to try it out on the course from time to time.
  6. Jukeshoe
    08-24-2013 11:15 AM
    Jukeshoe
    Hi, Sue!

Yeah, it could've been MUCH worse! How's the discin' been going????
  7. U_NICED_ME
    08-24-2013 04:17 AM
    U_NICED_ME
    I'm glad you're ok
  8. U_NICED_ME
    08-24-2013 04:16 AM
    U_NICED_ME
    You hit a deer? My friend told me people die because the deer legs go through the windshield and they kick the **** out of
    The driver.
  9. Jukeshoe
    07-26-2013 04:00 PM
    Jukeshoe
    Hi Sue!!!!!

How's it been going??!?!?!

It's been busy lately. Let's see, in the last month I wrecked my car hitting a deer, got a concussion, moved to a new apartment (minus vehicle), and damn near got heat stroke at LL visiting with Mash and Ash while they were back home from Cali visiting.

So yeah. Been kinda crazy.
  10. Jukeshoe
    01-03-2013 08:55 AM
    Jukeshoe
    No joke. I fell a little over a year ago and screwed up my knee for many months. Stuff that 10 years ago wouldn't have kept me down a weekend take me weeks to recover from.

That's okay, cuz with age comes wisdom....right?!?!