Go Back   Disc Golf Course Review > Emoney

Conversation Between Emoney and Jukeshoe
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 8 of 8
  1. Jukeshoe
    12-12-2011 08:41 PM
    Jukeshoe
    Nice!

Good dg down there, then? 'Gratz on the new job!

I just played Rogers Lakewood and two other courses yesterday in the first snow of the year...not much though. I'm excited for it to really dump a couple of inches on us and get out in it. (I think there's something wrong with me, ha! )

Well dude, if you're ever back up north hit me up for a round and I'll do likewise if I'm in AZ.

Take care!

n
  2. Emoney
    12-12-2011 08:11 PM
    Emoney
    Yeah i bailed on indiana. Im done with that weather. Just played a 2 day tourney 20min from where im stayin and it was 70 degrees both days. Just got a job today also that pays great. So i guess im hangin in AZ for a hot minute.
  3. Jukeshoe
    12-12-2011 08:01 PM
    Jukeshoe
    Yo-

You in Tuscon now?

I was gonna ask if you knew of any winter leagues in SB.

n
  4. Emoney
    04-25-2011 11:01 PM
    Emoney
    Yeah, i think oshtemo fits your game a little better. I like how huge meyer broadway is and its hard to score well. I heard oshtemo gets really thick in the summer so u prolly went at a good time. Meyer challenges me, i shot a -3 and -2 from pro tees the first two times playing oshtemo. I still havnt shot under par at meyer original. To each his own, meyer can be brutal to new players but its very fair at the same time. Oshtemo has over 12 straight holes and at least 10 flat ones, 1-2ft elevation change doesnt count lol
  5. Jukeshoe
    04-25-2011 10:43 PM
    Jukeshoe
    Re: thumber. NOT FOR ME! Just thinking about that hole almost gives me an ulcer.

I did very much like Oshtemo, despite the frustration factor when in the rough. I wouldn't call it "mostly flat" though. There's some nice slight rolling elevation throughout...:shrugsmiley:

Meyers Original was good fun, solid course for sure, but I give the slight edge to Oshtemo, just on personal preference. I really liked the North layout as well, although I was a bit inebriated by that point so I'll need another run through before I review it (it was nice not having to drive for once! )
  6. Emoney
    04-25-2011 10:37 PM
    Emoney
    Yeah i love those courses. They are huge. Oshtemo is pretty but its mostly flat and has alot of staight holes that are just out of reach. Meyer feels professional. Hope you liked them. Hole 10 is a thumber by the way lol
  7. Jukeshoe
    04-25-2011 08:08 PM
    Jukeshoe
    Hey hey, WorldsCoolestGuy and GoodDriveBadPutt scooped me up for some Kzoo golf on Saturday and on our way back we hit up both Meyer Broadway courses. Good stuffs! I read and 'd your review...nicely done!
  8. Jukeshoe
    03-21-2011 09:18 PM
    Jukeshoe
    Hey man, good rounds out at RLW Friday!

I'll get ahold of ya when I'm back from NC and we'll hit up Meyers Broadway!