Go Back   Disc Golf Course Review > EL-KABONG

Conversation Between EL-KABONG and Rescue
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 73
  1. Rescue
    09-12-2012 07:04 PM
    Rescue
    Hey there!
    Long time no hear. Hows things down south? Was down in your neck of the woods during Labor day. Had a chance to play Morley. Hate to say it, but it sure didn't live up to the hype. Man, now I know why they complain about slow play there. Seemed like half the holes cross each other to some degree. It was nuts! I don't know if this is a SoCal thing, but there were these little jerks running around the course throwing peoples discs around. One group even took some discs and just ran off. Man I was glad I didn't have any CE stuff with me, because I would have had to kill them lol! First time I've ever seen something like that.
    Well hope your doing well and take care!
  2. Rescue
    02-18-2012 12:24 PM
    Rescue
    Hey!
    It's really no big. They were bought when the price was still low. Plus they were NEVER going to get thrown since I went to lighter weights. I have a ton of these discs and it's time for others to enjoy them. So I'm just spreading the CE love lol!!
    So it's really no big. Now you have to decide if you can bring yourself to throw them lol!!

Take care!
  3. EL-KABONG
    02-18-2012 10:10 AM
    EL-KABONG
    Good lord, Rick...thanks!
    I am dumbfounded: Those are amazing. Should I even throw them?
    I can't play this game for sure...i don't have any CE stuff (other than that magenta valk you sent a while back)!
  4. EL-KABONG
    02-13-2012 01:57 PM
    EL-KABONG
    As soon as I feel better, I have the counterstrike prepared for launch!
  5. Rescue
    02-13-2012 12:07 PM
    Rescue
    Top of the morning!
    Sending some toys your way today. One of them is a great utility disc and works great on those Santa Anna wind days. It's a 150 class Flick (ESP). The others are a suprise
  6. Rescue
    02-05-2012 02:08 PM
    Rescue
    What up man!
    So would you throw a 174g disc? Saaay a Leopard?
  7. EL-KABONG
    12-27-2011 12:44 AM
    EL-KABONG
    No...no nice plastic from Santa. But I got 2 nice L64 Flows last weeek for meself. And gave some nice plastic out...

All of the above...er...below
    I usually throw a River in the Leopard slot tho
  8. Rescue
    12-26-2011 08:01 PM
    Rescue
    Hey!
    Do you happen to throw Eagles, Teebirds, TL's, or Leopards?
  9. Rescue
    12-26-2011 12:36 PM
    Rescue
    Hope you had a great Christmas man! Did Santa get you any nice plastic?
  10. Rescue
    11-04-2011 01:54 PM
    Rescue
    I like the new proflie pic! Now they won't think it's a "stoner" reff. lol!!
    So how have you been? I've been fortunate to have played quite a bit this past month. Gotta love CA in fall!
    Hows the bag holding up? Just wondering, because of some past posts about it's durabillity?
    Totally digging the Grip bag. Has some shortfalls, but as close to perfect a bag as I've ever had....so far I tell ya though, I was not expecting the plus of reduced back pain because of it. So from that point alone. It was worth the wait.
    Well hope all is well with you!

Take care!!
Disc Golf Center