Go Back   Disc Golf Course Review > EL-KABONG

Conversation Between EL-KABONG and booter
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 10
  1. booter
    11-03-2011 08:50 AM
    booter
    Nah im over theem...atlwast these oranges. They flew too similar to my seasoned opto flow,which could be good if i eeded a quick replacement but i was hoping these would be bwefier. Nice discs but with them flying like my flows,i prefer the grip on the flow more
  2. EL-KABONG
    11-03-2011 01:22 AM
    EL-KABONG
    Any updates...or are you over them already (Bolts)
  3. booter
    10-07-2011 12:00 AM
    booter
    ok i threw the bolt a little today. basically its like my seasoned up flow ive had in the bag for several months now. its super straight but has more LSS. i need to toss it in calmer conditions as today was windy as hell. i was out throwing it with my seasoned flow by a good 15'. might be too because i know the flow and have more rim to grip. gonna do some more throws and see where it stands against the flows. if it was more stable,id love it.
  4. EL-KABONG
    10-05-2011 02:57 PM
    EL-KABONG
    My gl bolts are significantly less stable than a vip king. But the optos are completely different. They remind me of Z nuke (pinks) to pretty overstable (yellows). Still haven't thrown any in orange color.

And both you guys throw farther than I do...but I had my buddy throw my yellow. He is a freak that throws 550'+. He couldn't flip my yellow. He threw about 415' on a low laser with it and then got a massive 65' left skip at the end. He can't throw a vulcan 150' without it flipping upside down even with massive hyzer angle release.

So...i believe Les, but that means the orange is pretty different.
  5. EL-KABONG
    10-05-2011 02:47 PM
    EL-KABONG
    My gl bolts are significantly less stable than a vip king. But the optos are completely different. They remind me of Z nuke (pinks) to pretty overstable (yellows). Still haven't thrown any in orange color.
  6. booter
    10-05-2011 01:49 PM
    booter
    i might be able to today. im hoping they arent but if les says they were vulcan ish then they might be. i keep looking at the bolt and comparing it to my king. feels very similar to my king. my guess is its prob meant to be a slightly more stable king if lat says its supposed to be understable
  7. EL-KABONG
    10-05-2011 12:04 AM
    EL-KABONG
    You get a chance to throw them yet. I am curious to know if the orange ones are understable
  8. EL-KABONG
    09-30-2011 02:27 AM
    EL-KABONG
    That's a good rule. Hell...it sometimes takes me weeks to throw a new disc even on regular 'nothing on the line' rounds.
  9. booter
    09-30-2011 12:25 AM
    booter
    i just got them in today! i wanna throw em but i have a tourney im leavin for this weekend so i prob wont throw them til i get back. i wanna take them and try but i have a rule about adding new stuff for a tourney
  10. EL-KABONG
    09-29-2011 03:30 PM
    EL-KABONG
    you get/throw those opto bolts yet?