Go Back   Disc Golf Course Review > DavidCombs

Conversation Between DavidCombs and JR Stengele
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 7 of 7
  1. JR Stengele
    01-07-2014 12:41 PM
    JR Stengele
    Why do you have to create a new course as soon as I am away! Hopefully I can get time to play it next time I am there assuming you have not moved buddy. Happy New Year!

Any idea where you might be stationed next?
  2. JR Stengele
    09-24-2013 05:13 PM
    JR Stengele
    Things are going well up here in the NW. Got myself the NW Dubs Championships coming up but besides that, just taking it a day at a time. Need to be out more playing but it is what it is. Should be back on the island hopefully sooner than later.
  3. DavidCombs
    09-18-2013 06:35 PM
    DavidCombs
    Hey JR,
    Im still on Island until July next year. I have been busy with things around the house and trying to play as much as possible and havent been on here to much. We hosted one of the HDGA monthly tournaments at the Hickam course. It was very succesfull. we had a little over 30 people show up to play our course. it was a good time. the course keeps getting better and better. hows things going up in the great northwest???
  4. JR Stengele
    09-18-2013 06:05 PM
    JR Stengele
    Hey David,

Hope all is well buddy. Been a long time since you were on dgcr and wanted to make sure everything was going well. Im guessing you are on another tour of duty but looking forward to the next time we dg together. All the best and keep in touch!

JR S
  5. JR Stengele
    02-03-2013 02:42 PM
    JR Stengele
    Hey David,

I will officially be on the island July 16-23 fyi. That leaves the weekend of the 20/21 to meet up if possible. I added a "scheduled" round on the course page as a reminder but wanted to give you a heads up so we can be sure to meet up. I am looking forward to it and appreicate your willingness to show me around. Hope all is well.

JR S
  6. DavidCombs
    03-15-2012 10:28 PM
    DavidCombs
    sure thing. hit me up when you come visit next. there is now the actual basket course over at Bellows. we also do a monthly tourney at different locations on the island at the end of each month...
  7. JR Stengele
    03-15-2012 01:21 PM
    JR Stengele
    I visit HI every year once or twice since I have family on the island. My father in law was stationed there and was a combat nurse. Now works at Tripler. Next time I am on the island maybe we can get a round in. I am only 2 courses away from playing HI's entire state.