Go Back   Disc Golf Course Review > humchris85

Conversation Between humchris85 and ashmgee
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6
  1. humchris85
    10-04-2012 07:27 PM
    humchris85
    The post is still up there, just a little buried now. Personally I love the Curtain. It would really bum me out if we lost the river, just because of how many people it helps keep out of the Curtain. One of the things that makes me sadest about this is that 2 of the photos of mine selected for the Humboldt Disc Golf Calendar, are of him.
  2. ashmgee
    10-04-2012 07:12 PM
    ashmgee
    Oh, by the way, awesome crab picture. Makes me laugh every time I see it.
  3. ashmgee
    10-04-2012 07:11 PM
    ashmgee
    I missed all the facebook stuff other than the original post. I just went to look at it and it has been pulled I think. It's really too bad because that course was/is treading a fine line to begin with. It would be really bad if it got pulled (mainly because it is such a popular course in the area). There would be more people at the curtain. I really enjoy the fact that the curtain gets skipped by most people because it is difficult and a hike. Two things I actually like about it.
  4. humchris85
    10-04-2012 06:02 PM
    humchris85
    I know, he was about the last person that I would have suspected. Then how he reacted on FB. Both his tangent in the post Jaimie made, then unfriending a bunch of people (me included). The whole thing has blown my mind.

I think it will definatly help to have the area roped off with signs, otherwise this area would have just gotten trampled into oblivion.
  5. ashmgee
    10-04-2012 04:53 PM
    ashmgee
    Wait what?!!

I never heard who until now, but that is completely crazy.
    I finally made it our there this weekend, and it does look bad, but the roped area should keep people out, and I suspect the ferns will grow back.

Of all people, I never would have guessed it would be him.
  6. humchris85
    09-27-2012 12:38 AM
    humchris85
    Prety wild what ended up happening with the Pump Station situation... I would have never suspected that it was Watson who would do such a thing.