Go Back   Disc Golf Course Review > jimbosprint

Conversation Between jimbosprint and woodstock
Showing Visitor Messages 21 to 30 of 44
  1. woodstock
    02-07-2011 12:27 AM
    woodstock
    Well im definitely not a Troll, But I see them all the time. Hey im going to Casitas for this So Cal meet up at Coyote Point. Im not sure if I already told you, I hooked up the wife and kids at a hotel on the beach while I go play, Cant wait, Are you going to try and make it down?
  2. jimbosprint
    02-07-2011 12:15 AM
    jimbosprint
    I had to ask too. A "troll" is someone who posts things they know will upset the regular posters. Someone who hangs out in the forums and causes trouble on purpose.
  3. woodstock
    02-05-2011 01:57 PM
    woodstock
    Hey Jimbo, Quick question, Maybe stupid question. Whats a "Troll" and why are they hated on this site. Go Steelers.
  4. woodstock
    01-29-2011 09:32 PM
    woodstock
    Hey Jimbo, Im taking the fam to Casitas for this meetup in March. I grabbed a hotel on the beach for the wife for two nights not to far from the campground. Are you going to go?
  5. woodstock
    01-27-2011 08:56 PM
    woodstock
    Long-awaited Chico, Calif., disc golf course to open soon
    KRCR-TV Share
    Discs will soon be flying at a long-awaited disc golf course in Chico, Calif. Volunteers have been working since September to build Peregrine Point disc golf course in Upper Bidwell Park. The course replaces two other courses which were removed from the site due to environmental concerns. More than 150 members of a disc golf group known as the Chico Outsiders worked on the course. Group organizer Lon Glazner said they spent more than 2,000 hours working to build a course that has a minimal impact on the park and is fun to play. MORE

Hey Jimbo, This was on the PDGA News letter, Check it out.
  6. jimbosprint
    01-25-2011 11:56 AM
    jimbosprint
    That signed Vulcan is awesome! I would post it for sure. Great round yesterday too. This weekend would be okay to come up and play Oroville or Paradise, next weekend I will be in Placerville helping my Dad with some construction on his house. I might play Finnon Reservoir.
  7. woodstock
    01-25-2011 11:31 AM
    woodstock

Im not going to post them on the main forum until I get the certificates
  8. woodstock
    01-24-2011 11:10 PM
    woodstock
    Hey Jimbo thanks for stoppin by Shady, Wish it wasnt so crowded. Let me know when Chico gets up and runnin. I want to play Oroville again, maybe next weekend. Let me know if you can make it.
  9. woodstock
    01-24-2011 09:01 AM
    woodstock
    Sounds awesome, Ill be at work but im right down the street. Call me when you get in town. 916-873-7850
  10. jimbosprint
    01-24-2011 02:12 AM
    jimbosprint
    want to play Shady Oaks Monday afternoon?