Go Back   Disc Golf Course Review > danhyzer

Conversation Between danhyzer and BudB
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4
  1. BudB
    08-31-2012 06:23 PM
    BudB
    Hey Dan, good to hear from you.
    Had a nice time playing Sierra College and Truckee River with M D. My ankle's been barkin' so I'm having to limit my rounds. Got my first tournament coming up this weekend at Sierra College. Good bunch of folks so it should be a fun first experience for me.
    Unfortunately, we won't be able to join you for #1000 but will be sending out our Truckee your way. Congrats and say hi to Matt for me.

Bud
  2. danhyzer
    08-31-2012 07:16 AM
    danhyzer
    Hi bud, I don't know if this is doable 4 U and Stacie or even Moses, but Martin and I plan to play our 1000th DG course together at Crystal City Underground ( http://www.dgcoursereview.com/review...=5055&mode=rev ) on Sunday Sep. 30th. It would be cool if you all could come and play with us. Let me know. and I'll give you more details. ICU played some DG with Martin. Which courses did you get in with him and Forrest?
  3. BudB
    11-25-2011 03:02 PM
    BudB
    I'll be darned, there it is. Thought it was odd I didn't see it but, well, that happens at my advanced age!
    Got a bit of snow last week but its supposed to be pretty warm next week (50-55deg) and Incline is snow free so we're just gonna keep on keepin' on.
    Take care ...
  4. BudB
    11-24-2011 06:16 PM
    BudB
    Hey Dan, had fun going through your pics on DG Scene with Stacie. Those couple days we all played together was one of those special times that just sort of unfold before you. Great memories.
    Be well ...

BTW, I don't see Zephyr Cove in your "played" list.