Disc Golf Store

Go Back   Disc Golf Course Review > deBebbler

Conversation Between deBebbler and rsr2
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5
  1. deBebbler
    04-02-2012 01:20 AM
    deBebbler
    If I drive to play Hickory, I am absolutely playing Carly's Playground too. You need to also, if you haven't.
  2. rsr2
    04-02-2012 12:48 AM
    rsr2
    Okay that should work out then. I have to check my schedule but I am sure I will have a day or two within that time. I have a friend that lives a few miles away from River Road so I am down to go to that one. I get my schedule in a couple days and I can tell you what days would be great then.

Also if you have any plans on hitting up Hickory sometime I am down to join. I love that course.
  3. deBebbler
    04-01-2012 10:05 PM
    deBebbler
    If you like your home course, but wished it had 40-50' of elevation, then The Crowle Hole is your baby!
  4. deBebbler
    04-01-2012 10:02 PM
    deBebbler
    Well, I might be able to show you what not to do.

Yeah that's cool, wherever you want to play. River Road and Crowle Hole are also nice courses. Let me know what time window you have in mind. FYI, I will be totally free from the end of April week#3 through beginning of week#4. (20-26th-ish)
  5. rsr2
    04-01-2012 05:16 PM
    rsr2
    Hey man, I plan on hitting up a couple courses up north here soon. I am thinking over in Boyne would be the best bet. I will send you a message when the exact date is but we should definitely chuck a few discs and you can teach me some things because I still have a lot to learn