1. Jukeshoe
    02-07-2012 11:39 PM
    Jukeshoe
    Hockey.

CSS. Meeeeehhhh.
  2. notapro
    02-07-2012 09:45 AM
    notapro
    Excellent. They are both really really good IMO; in a lot of cases I have you the earliest album of any particular group.

I am still kicking myself over missing that concert. So stupid!!
  3. Jukeshoe
    02-07-2012 02:55 AM
    Jukeshoe
    Definitely diggin' Odyssey by Fischerspooner more than that first one you gave me!
  4. Jukeshoe
    02-06-2012 11:49 PM
    Jukeshoe
    Ah, gotcha, I thought you meant it was on random playback or something.

That sucks, hope the music wasn't completely scrambled up.

Listening to Daft Punk at the moment.

As for I Want Candy...that was before both our times, figured it'd benefit from a linky just in case.
  5. notapro
    02-06-2012 11:43 PM
    notapro
    Hmm.. I'll have to give it another listen or two. I definitely didn't dislike it, that's for sure. I stopped about halfway through trying to figure out what went wrong with the file transfer. My old laptop is on it's last leg, I'm afraid.

Did you link to I Want Candy?? I know that song by heart LOL, doesn't everyone?
  6. Jukeshoe
    02-06-2012 11:18 PM
    Jukeshoe
    How do you like the Adam and the Ants?

It has recently become one of my favorites, after not really digging it a whole lot at first...definitely something that grew on me after a while. My favorite tracks on there are probably Friends and Family of Noise...so poppy and bouncy while still kicking some major rock n roll ass. Adam Ant's vocal arrangements are pretty outstanding.

Interesting trivium: the band that backed Adam Ant on that album was stolen by Malcolm McLaren (the guy who masterminded the Sex Pistols) and made into Bow Wow Wow of I want Candy fame.

The more ya know...
  7. notapro
    02-06-2012 07:49 PM
    notapro
    All right, I have definitely heard that Air before; both Sexy Boy and Remember, a crapload.

What was odd, is that Sexy Boy interjected itself in two tracks of the Adam and the Ants. Like, the second half of Tabletalk and the first half of Zerox is Sexy Boy. Crazy computer is playing tricks on me!
  8. notapro
    02-06-2012 09:40 AM
    notapro
    Currently "working", heh heh. Time to upload.

Yeah, I dig the booka shade as well. I wasn't too thrilled with it, left it alone for a while, came back and was pleasantly surprised. Paper moon and darko are .
  9. Jukeshoe
    02-06-2012 12:07 AM
    Jukeshoe
    What's this word you use...this..."work"?

Edit: Booka Shade is powering my review writing at the moment, oh ye-ah!
  10. notapro
    02-06-2012 12:06 AM
    notapro
    Hellz yeah, that was a good day all around. Ditto on the tunes; it will seriously make going to work tomorrow somewhat enjoyable.

Giggity.