Go Back   Disc Golf Course Review > notapro

Conversation Between notapro and Jukeshoe
Showing Visitor Messages 31 to 40 of 365
  1. notapro
    07-18-2014 01:09 PM
    notapro
    Righty-o. Just rounding out the roster right now.

If you get the chance to see Tune-Yards; that would probably be a good performance. The Avey Tare's group has a funny song I like too 'Little Fang'.
  2. Jukeshoe
    07-18-2014 12:59 PM
    Jukeshoe
    I texted Mike not too long ago? Last w/e? He was up at sowemi.

Yeah, fests are NOT my thing by a long shot, but the line up was too good to pass up and I've never seen Beck so why not?

Did you send any Outlaw stuff my way?? Cuz I never got it if you did. Mike usually seems to check his pms towards the end of the week, I think???
  3. notapro
    07-18-2014 12:56 PM
    notapro
    I could have gone. Meh. The outdoor concert thing, I dunno. Looks like the best possible weather though!

Have you talked to Noill lately? I sent him a PM re: Outlaw a while back, no response. How do you usually communicate?
  4. Jukeshoe
    07-18-2014 12:38 PM
    Jukeshoe
    Gonna see Beck, Giorgio Moroder, Slowdive, Grimes, Deafheaven, Neutral Milk Hotel, and Circulatory System starting....tonight.

I just hope I survive the hipsters.
  5. Jukeshoe
    06-14-2014 11:28 AM
    Jukeshoe
    BTW, Anna will NOT be one of our girls on the team...she pretty much stopped playing. :shrugsmiley:

She'll still be along for the w/e, tho'.
  6. Jukeshoe
    06-14-2014 11:28 AM
    Jukeshoe
    Cool, lemme know if you need help trying to recruit or can do any of the legwork for ya!

Hope your trip is going well! for finding bonus holes!
  7. notapro
    06-14-2014 11:24 AM
    notapro
    Yeah, my plan was to start getting everything together when I got back from this road trip.

I just hope Eric's absence, and John's, isn't going to be a problem. He was key in getting people. But, I have people's numbers, so I have the means.
  8. Jukeshoe
    06-14-2014 09:42 AM
    Jukeshoe
    Are we still doing Outlaw this year? Do we even have a team?

What's going on?
  9. Jukeshoe
    04-15-2014 11:13 PM
    Jukeshoe
    Yo! You see Paulie's post re: Outlaw? Sounds like stuff's , like, happenin' n' shizzz...keep me posted for work coverage purposes!
  10. notapro
    04-09-2014 10:06 PM
    notapro
    All right, Lindsay says I have clearance for Saturday. Let me know a time and a place!