Disc Golf Store

Go Back   Disc Golf Course Review > notapro

Conversation Between notapro and Martin Dewgarita
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 9 of 9
  1. notapro
    12-03-2011 09:09 PM
    notapro
    Howdy! How's the weather? Winter is right around the corner...

I just put in another travel tag swap with Laser; I'm guessing you might have to help him out with that. Just a heads up.

Alllll right....
  2. notapro
    04-19-2011 12:00 PM
    notapro
    Heh heh, it's all good then. I was trying to force it, which goes against the whole point anyway. I'll wait for some warmer weather and drier ground, that's fine by me!

Also, I was originally thinking of Thurs-Sun, but I can't get Thursday off anyway, so it would be pretty cramped. Perhaps Memorial Day is the next good chance...
  3. Martin Dewgarita
    04-19-2011 11:27 AM
    Martin Dewgarita
    Hmmm.... I guess I'm not 100% set on the tourney, but it's tough to pass up Free beer, free lunch, cash payouts, Badass temp course only set up for this tourney... I could point you in the direction of a good chunk of my favorite courses if you wanted to come to the same area as the tourney, then roll around with ya on Sunday. What would your schedule be? Just Sat/Sun or other days too?
  4. notapro
    04-19-2011 10:51 AM
    notapro
    Ah. That is definitely nicer than what we are looking at down here, in rain central. That changes some things!

I would come up if you want to forgo any tournaments and just play play play... I am in new course mode for this weekend. If you really want to do that tourney, I can postpone to a later date. I will leave it up to you.
  5. Martin Dewgarita
    04-19-2011 10:14 AM
    Martin Dewgarita
    I don't know what your definition of garbage weather is, but 55 and cloudy on sat followed by 61 and sunny on sun is about as good as you can expect from MN this time of year. I think my plan is to play the Becker Cash Open Friday evening/Saturday, should be a good time, cash payouts for all divisions. Sunday I'd be free for anything.

Your call man, later spring/summer/early fall may be a better bet, let me know what's up, I'm looking forward to playing a round with ya again sometime.
  6. notapro
    04-19-2011 09:33 AM
    notapro
    Yo man.

Looks like the weather is going to be garbage this weekend, eh? Probably going to have to postpone the Minnesota trip, I play badly enough without wet discs and two layers.

Sucks... I was really looking forward to it, but I also want to do it right.
  7. Martin Dewgarita
    11-02-2010 11:39 AM
    Martin Dewgarita
    I'm rolling through here in a couple of days, not sure if I'll be around for the weekend or not (my travel style is to keep everything up in the air), Thursday/Friday into the weekend I might be around, let me know if you can meet up for a round anywhere.
  8. Martin Dewgarita
    10-26-2010 11:06 AM
    Martin Dewgarita
    Yeah dude, it's up in the air where I'll be when, but leaving on about Wed of next week I'm thinking of making my way down towards the Idlewild area from the Twin Cities, MN. That possibly puts Chicago area on the way. I'll keep you updated.
  9. notapro
    10-26-2010 10:52 AM
    notapro
    Yo Martin,

Really heading up Chicago way? I would be more than happy to show you around, but I work a 8-5, M-F desk job. If we can work around that, I would be honored to help you explore this part of the country.

Also, I was just in the Quad Cities this last weekend; not sure if you've been there or are heading up that way, but that is some awesome discing over that way. The Chicagoland courses are kind of... meh.