Go Back   Disc Golf Course Review > notapro

Conversation Between notapro and Pink Elephant
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 8 of 8
  1. notapro
    07-15-2012 01:05 AM
    notapro
    Yes! I need to make up for my dismal finish last year.
  2. Pink Elephant
    07-14-2012 08:55 PM
    Pink Elephant
    Kug fantasy football, you in for this year?
  3. notapro
    04-26-2011 09:50 PM
    notapro
    Haha, yeah, I have weird tastes as well. I don't know jack about music on the whole, the theory behind it frightens and confuses me.

As for the friends list, I don't really use it that way. Everyone on there is people that I've played with casually (i.e. no tournaments either), since there is no other way to keep track of it on here. That also means it is going to be an adventure trying to get people on there!!!
  4. Pink Elephant
    04-26-2011 02:25 PM
    Pink Elephant
    Jukeshoe's music taste: <---a mystery wrapped in an enigma.

Also, all Kuggers should be friends.
  5. notapro
    04-26-2011 01:29 PM
    notapro
    Aw yeah!!!! Spreading the good word!! What absolutely boggles me is that he didn't care for Arcade Fire. I mean, seriously, WTF? Next time I see him I am going to incapacitate him, put in Funeral, and play it until he gets it. I was at their third and final Chicago show last night, had me in tears (almost).

As for Chromeo, OK, I get it, it's not for everyone. But then he gives me Herbie Hancock - Future Shock, and it's like the exact same thing!!!!! How can he like that but not the other?

I think he's putting us on...
  6. Pink Elephant
    04-26-2011 11:02 AM
    Pink Elephant
    Juke told me to thank you for the Neon Indian suggestion, so I'll give you credit where credit is due.

------------------------------------------------------

*reads Juke's message*
    What kind of dope doesn't like Chromeo?
  7. notapro
    03-30-2011 03:29 PM
    notapro
    Haha, yeah... Not very original, but it tickles my fancy very nicely. That show has some of the best writing ever, hands down.
  8. Pink Elephant
    03-30-2011 03:13 PM
    Pink Elephant
    That avatar/sig combination is awesome!