Go Back   Disc Golf Course Review > notapro

Conversation Between notapro and ArcheType
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5
  1. notapro
    11-21-2010 11:34 PM
    notapro
    That is awfully tempting, but I'll probably just drive back and up again. It's not too far from my house... Also Lindsay is playing in the tourney as well, but probably won't be able to make it on Friday.

If it was a bit farther I would be all over it.
  2. ArcheType
    11-21-2010 02:53 PM
    ArcheType
    Hey, I have an idea for this tournament. I'm thinking about going up there friday to play again, then getting a hotel so I don't have to make the early drive. So if you wanna get down and split a room, could save us both some money.

(copied and pasted from WCG's wall, since I'm too lazy to retype it.)
  3. ArcheType
    11-13-2010 09:12 PM
    ArcheType
    haha, go to my profile, then on the "statistics thing" with my post number, click on my itrader feedback number, then hit "leave feedback for user"

and I sure hope so, I almost felt like I was sandbagging, but then again, I took second, and 3 people tied for third, and I only beat them by 2 strokes, so it seems legit to me.
  4. notapro
    11-13-2010 09:07 PM
    notapro
    Yeah dude, I have no idea how to do it. Where do I go? I looked around on my phone's browser before but was completely clueless.

BTW nice showing today, 10 at Highland is a great score. You might get rated out of novice before you know it!
  5. ArcheType
    11-13-2010 09:05 PM
    ArcheType
    hey slacker, you owe me iTrader feedback, come on now!
Disc Golf Center