Go Back   Disc Golf Course Review > notapro

Conversation Between notapro and superberry
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5
  1. notapro
    12-08-2010 01:12 AM
    notapro
    Is that hole 3 for today's photo of the day? Right on! It shows the curve nicely. Good stuff.
  2. superberry
    11-01-2010 11:48 AM
    superberry
    http://www.dgcoursereview.com/course....jpg?rand=6941

This one I took this year. The pin is actually almost in the center of the photo (but the position we played off to the right). I must have been standing left side of the tee to get the basket in the photo.

You're right about pictures not doing it justice. While we have 6 pages of awesome pictures here on the course page, and people rave about them, they still need to experience it first hand!
  3. notapro
    11-01-2010 11:09 AM
    notapro
    Wow, I really don't see it. It's amazing how little justice the pictures do to those hallways, even with the older pin position. Even so, the wife was blown away by the pics; she definitely wants to check that course out now. Might be coming back sooner than I thought .

Maybe this weekend? Heh heh heh hah ha heh .
  4. superberry
    11-01-2010 10:49 AM
    superberry
    The second tunnel is #8E - 215', 5' wide at one pinch point. The pix might be older and have a bias toward showing the pin left where it used to be.
  5. notapro
    11-01-2010 12:37 AM
    notapro
    What's up Tim!

Just wanted to thank you for showing us around your stomping grounds, and for the sweet plastic. That course is killer; I will definitely be back to scope out the gold tees.

I couldn't find any pics of the second tunnel shot, which one is that? Not #8, the other one. I'm am just completely missing it somehow.