Go Back   Disc Golf Course Review > notapro

Conversation Between notapro and hognosesucker
Showing Visitor Messages 11 to 20 of 29
  1. notapro
    10-28-2010 11:30 AM
    notapro
    Howdy. Any word on whether you are going to be coming up this weekend?
  2. notapro
    10-26-2010 01:22 PM
    notapro
    Oh yeah. Ohhh yeah. Those courses we played easily hold their ground against anything else I have played. Meaning, on the whole, the qca is probably my top destination spot, beating out Cincinnati, St. Louis, and NW Indiana.

I will be trying to drag the wife and some of my friends out there at some point, without a doubt. I will definitely let you know ahead of time (probably not this year ). Hope you can make it this weekend, if only to hang out with you on the drive up there!!!!
  3. hognosesucker
    10-26-2010 08:22 AM
    hognosesucker
    hey alan, thanks for coming over to the qca man. I had a blast, albeit an exhausting one. Anytime you want to give the qca another run, let me know. There are still 5 or 6 more courses we skipped for the better ones. I'm still up in the air about this weekend, I'll probably make a decision by tomorrow or so.
  4. notapro
    10-25-2010 10:36 AM
    notapro
    Yo man,

Thanks for having me this weekend, one more time. That trip really put me in my place, I feel like a weakling child after some of those courses. I hope you can make it up this weekend; it sounds like we might be doing our own thing, but I'd be more than happy to give you a lift regardless.
  5. notapro
    10-22-2010 09:33 AM
    notapro
    Done and done! I also have a hydra, which floats of course, but I just imagine it floating away. I also have a golden retriever, I haven't used it yet but we might find a good spot to go fishing. But yes, I have a box of DX that are dying to go for a swim.

See you later on man , I am getting giddy about this trip!!!!!!!!
  6. hognosesucker
    10-22-2010 07:33 AM
    hognosesucker
    I forgot to tell you too man, bring some plastic you don't mind leaving in the bottom of the lake at west lake
  7. notapro
    10-19-2010 09:42 AM
    notapro
    Also, when are you planning on heading up there? I might be tempted to take a half day on Friday, depending on what you guys are doing. The sooner I know the better. Thanks!
  8. notapro
    10-18-2010 10:59 PM
    notapro
    Hell yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You have no idea how pumped I am. I don't care if it rains fire, I am psyched about playing those courses. I hope we get quantity and quality, but won't mind playing a kickass course multiple times either. It'll just be me, Lindsay can't make it.

Party
  9. hognosesucker
    10-18-2010 10:41 PM
    hognosesucker
    I'm pretty stoked btw
  10. hognosesucker
    10-18-2010 10:41 PM
    hognosesucker
    quad cities man