Go Back   Disc Golf Course Review > notapro

Conversation Between notapro and tallpaul
Showing Visitor Messages 11 to 16 of 16
  1. notapro
    11-17-2010 09:22 PM
    notapro
    What's going on Mr. TallPaul??? A bunch of us are headed up to the Grey Fox course this Saturday, to practice for the tourney the next weekend. Just throwing it out there to see if you want to make the trip this weekend or the next...
  2. notapro
    11-01-2010 11:36 PM
    notapro
    What's up Paul!

Wish we had a chance to meet up at some point last weekend; Eric was insistent that we check out some courses out there. Winter Park was sweet, and Silver Creek was fun too. Definitely worth the trip, no doubt.

I will be back up there at some point, guaranteed. I missed out on the chance to play the Winter Park golds, and I want to check out your neck of the woods as well. Too many courses, too little time...

It might be a while, but I will hit you up for sure. I need to redeem myself, especially in front of Smacktalking Steve, heh heh.
  3. tallpaul
    10-25-2010 05:03 PM
    tallpaul
    No, winter not in our plans. You guys will probably play Silver Creek; which is also a good course; and, perhaps Lower Cato Falls; which is a decent one. As you saw this past weekend; a couple rounds at an 18+ hole course will take some time; so, you guys could easily spend a whole day at Winter. Tim will be a good host and is a good guy. Plus, I'm sure you guys will enjoy yourselves at the cottage. Your crew, going up there, should just make plans sometime next spring to come up to the Fox Cities for a weekend. We have lots of good golf here too. I am looking to stay close to home this upcoming weekend.
  4. notapro
    10-25-2010 02:19 PM
    notapro
    Yeah man, I am definitely going to be torn between the two groups up there... big time. If Eric (hognose) comes along too, I won't know what to do!!!

I take it that Winter Park is not in your guys' plans? I am most likely going to be tagging along with Eric (WCG) the whole time, but I'm sure we won't be playing in Kewaunee only both days. Anyway, you've got my cell #, give me a call anytime!
  5. tallpaul
    10-25-2010 01:59 PM
    tallpaul
    Enjoyed every minute of it. No such thing as "slowing us down" in my book. Steve? Maybe, but who cares? I am sore too. We did play mostly championship level courses. Stay in touch regarding what you guys are looking like for this weekend. If you're coming Saturday, you should meet up and play on the way; if that timing works out.
  6. notapro
    10-25-2010 01:54 PM
    notapro
    Oh man... I am hurting all over. I did not expect those courses to be so brutal.

Thanks for letting me tag along; I had a blast outside of some poor shots. Hope I didn't hold you guys up too much
Disc Golf Center