Go Back   Disc Golf Course Review > notapro

Conversation Between notapro and mashnut
Showing Visitor Messages 41 to 45 of 45
  1. notapro
    10-14-2010 10:07 PM
    notapro
    Nice, nice... my wife was interested in going to Round Lake too, but she has to go to the Bears game. WorldsCoolestGuy and I are likely going to Hayne's Wayside at 8 on Saturday if you want to play earlier!

If Sunday is out, I'll probably check out some new courses like last week; that Village Center in South Elgin is very interesting. And I got denied at Q Center; a true private course! Ouch!
  2. mashnut
    10-14-2010 09:28 PM
    mashnut
    Not sure if I can make it on Saturday, I'm trying to make it happen though. Sunday I'm playing in the tournament in Round Lake.
  3. notapro
    10-14-2010 03:28 PM
    notapro
    Howdy. Looks like this Saturday is once again going to be spent in the Joliet area (and of course you are invited to educate us some more). But, I am perfectly clear on Sunday if you wanted to do Summit or Kenosha or Rockford or something
  4. mashnut
    10-08-2010 12:57 AM
    mashnut
    I'm glad that helped you, it made a huge difference for me. I'm gone this weekend, but I really do want to get down there and play summit with you. I used to play it every couple weeks, but it's been a couple months since I've been there.
  5. notapro
    10-07-2010 11:27 AM
    notapro
    Yo Mash,

Just wanted to say thanks for your advice on my grip. I have only played one round since RLW, but could already see some good improvement. I was turfing them, but they were turfing at the same distances my normal drives faded out!!! Very excited to get a full day in this weekend!

Let me know when you want to play Summit; I think it will be tough to get other people to go though